Digital TV News: T-Com Montenegro
Magyar Telekom Q1 2008 results
May 8, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (BDP:MTELEKOM) has reported its consolidated financial results for the first three months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 12,883 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 9,023 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Cisco® Announces Comprehensive IPTV Strategy for Asia Pacific
Dec 5, 2007 – Cisco® (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced its strategy to help service providers in Asia Pacific deliver end-to-end Internet Protocol television (IPTV). The solution will be demonstrated at its booth at the IPTV World Forum Asia 2007.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Asia, Content Distribution, IPTV, Video Exchange
Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom to introduce IPTV by the end of November
Sep 20, 2007 – T-Com IPTV service will be launched by the end of November under the name "Extra TV" , said Mr. Daniel Szasz, Chairman of BoD of Crnogorski Telekom in a meeting with journalists.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Montenegro
T-Com Montenegro Launches IPTV Service With Scientific Atlanta Headend
Sep 7, 2007 – Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) company, has announced that T-Com Montenegro (Crnogorski Telekom) will launch Internet Protocol television (IPTV) service in late 2007 using an extensive array of Scientific Atlanta® products.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Scientific-Atlanta Europe, Crnogorski Telekom, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Montenegro
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers