Digital TV News: T-Com Montenegro
Magyar Telekom Q1 2008 results
May 8, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (BDP:MTELEKOM) has reported its consolidated financial results for the first three months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 12,883 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 9,023 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Cisco® Announces Comprehensive IPTV Strategy for Asia Pacific
Dec 5, 2007 – Cisco® (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced its strategy to help service providers in Asia Pacific deliver end-to-end Internet Protocol television (IPTV). The solution will be demonstrated at its booth at the IPTV World Forum Asia 2007.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Asia, Content Distribution, IPTV, Video Exchange
Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom to introduce IPTV by the end of November
Sep 20, 2007 – T-Com IPTV service will be launched by the end of November under the name "Extra TV" , said Mr. Daniel Szasz, Chairman of BoD of Crnogorski Telekom in a meeting with journalists.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Montenegro
T-Com Montenegro Launches IPTV Service With Scientific Atlanta Headend
Sep 7, 2007 – Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) company, has announced that T-Com Montenegro (Crnogorski Telekom) will launch Internet Protocol television (IPTV) service in late 2007 using an extensive array of Scientific Atlanta® products.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Scientific-Atlanta Europe, Crnogorski Telekom, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Montenegro
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK