Digital TV News: T-Mobile Czech Republic
Eastern Europe Follows European Trend of Turning to Mobile TV for New Revenue
Jul 10, 2008 – According to Frost and Sullivan, 2.6 million Europeans, headed by Italy, are already using mobile TV. Now the future of the mobile market in Eastern Europe rests in a growing interest in mobile TV.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, 5G, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Italy, Market Research, Mobile, Poland, Romania, Russia, Smart TV
Nagravision First OMA BCAST Smart Card Profile System Selected by T-Mobile Czech Republic
Feb 14, 2008 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, has announced that T-Mobile CZ, the leading mobile phone carrier in the Czech Republic, has selected Nagravision for the delivery of a trial OMA BCAST Smart Card Profile system.
News categories: Nagravision, T-Mobile Czech Republic, CAM, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile
Nagravision Demonstrates World's First Fully Compliant OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile Solution Supporting both DVB SimulCrypt and ISMACryp
Sep 10, 2007 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company has announced that it is powering the T-Systems Media&Broadcast IBC DVB-H encryption showcase with the world's first fully compliant OMA BCAST smartcard profile solution to support both DVB SimulCrypt and ISMACryp.
News categories: Nagravision, Media&Broadcast, CAM, Content Protection, IBC2021, Mobile
Czech Republic - TV in your pocket proves popular with viewers
Feb 6, 2007 – T-Mobile Czech Republic has published the results of the commercial testing of its DVB-H based 'TV in your pocket'. The testing, aimed at determining the potential of the service, took place in the Prague area from 23 October to 5 December 2006.
News categories: T-Mobile Czech Republic, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021