Digital TV News: Tensilica
Bwave and Ubiso to demonstrate licensable DVB-T2 demodulation IP at MWC 2013
Feb 15, 2013 – Tensilica has announced that Bwave and Ubiso will demonstrate the world's first licensable multi-standard DVB-T2 demodulation IP subsystem for digital televisions (DTV) based on Tensilica's ConnX BBE16 DSP at the Mobile World Congress.
News categories: Tensilica, Ubiso, Bwave, DVB-T2, MWC23, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Terrestrial
Tensilica Unveils IVP Imaging/Video DSP IP Core
Feb 12, 2013 – Tensilica has introduced IVP, an imaging and video dataplane processor (DPU) suitable for the complex image/video signal processing functions found in mobile handsets, tablets, digital televisions, automotive, video games and computer vision based applications.
News categories: Tensilica, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Shanghai HDIC Picks Tensilica's HiFi Audio DSP for DTV SoC
Jan 24, 2012 – Tensilica® has announced that Shanghai High Definition Digital Technology Industrial Corporation (HDIC) has selected Tensilica's HiFi Audio DSP for its digital television (DTV) SoC (system-on-chip) for the Chinese market.
News categories: Tensilica, Shanghai HDIC, China, DTMB, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
LG Electronics Picks Tensilica HiFi Audio DSP and SW Codecs for HDTV
Aug 2, 2011 – Tensilica has announced that LG Electronics (KSE: 066570) has selected the HiFi Audio DSP core and several audio codecs for their new digital television (DTV) product line.
News categories: Tensilica, LG Electronics, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
AllGo Systems Partners with MIPS Technologies and Tensilica to Bring Android™ to Home Entertainment Devices
Jan 6, 2010 – AllGo Systems is working with MIPS Technologies and Tensilica to bring high-end media codec support with advanced multimedia features to MIPS-Based™ Android™ platforms for home entertainment and mobile consumer products based on Android.
News categories: AllGo Systems, CES2023, Media Player, Middleware, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Streaming
Tensilica Confirms New Intel Media Processor for Consumer Electronics Devices Uses Company's HiFi 2 Audio Processor
Aug 20, 2008 – At the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, Tensilica announced that the new Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) Media Processor CE 3100 for Internet-connected CE devices includes Tensilica's HiFi 2 audio processor.
News categories: Tensilica, Intel Corp, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Tensilica and NuFront to Show T-MMB Mobile TV Solution at China's IIC 2008 Shows
Mar 3, 2008 – Tensilica and NuFront have announced that the two companies will jointly exhibit at the IIC-China 2008 exhibitions March 3-4, 2008, in Shenzhen and March 10-11, 2008, in Shanghai.
News categories: NuFront, Tensilica, China, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
MediaPhy Licenses Tensilica's Diamond Standard 108Mini Processor Core
Oct 15, 2007 – Tensilica has announced that MediaPhy has licensed the Diamond Standard 108Mini, the industry's lowest power 32-bit processor core for SOC (system-on-chip) design. MediaPhy will use the Diamond Standard 108Mini in its next generation mobile audio and video entertainment designs.
News categories: MediaPhy, Tensilica, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max