Digital TV News: VOLIA
Datagroup to acquire Volia
Dec 22, 2020 – Datagroup has announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire 100% of the Volia group of companies in Ukraine, with the full backing of Horizon Capital's EEGF II fund.
News categories: Volia, Datagroup, Horizon Capital, Anton Dzyubenko, Mykhailo Shelemba, Lenna Koszarny, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Ukraine
Ukraine’s Volia taps ADB for OTT and hybrid OTT/Cable products
Jun 3, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has been selected by Volia, Ukraine’s largest pay-TV provider with nearly two million subscribers, to deliver OTT and hybrid OTT/cable set-top boxes, software, and software integration services.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Gyorgy Zsembery, Peter Balchin, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, Ukraine
Dune HD and VOLIA enter partnership agreement
Sep 9, 2013 – Dune HD and Ukraine's VOLIA have announced a partnership agreement. As a result of a public tender, Dune HD set-top boxes (STB) have been accepted by VOLIA, with Dune HD chosen as a supplier of Over-the-Top (OTT) STBs for this service provider.
News categories: Dune HD, VOLIA, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Ukraine
Verimatrix Secures VOLIA's Over-the-Top Service
May 29, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that VOLIA, a leading Ukrainian cable operator, has chosen the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS™) for Internet TV solution to secure over-the-top (OTT) video for its new VOLIA Smart HD service.
News categories: Verimatrix, VOLIA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, Ukraine
Volia launches hybrid TV in Ukraine with Entone
Mar 26, 2013 – Entone has announced that Ukrainian cable operator Volia has selected the Entone platform for delivering Hybrid TV services. Technology consulting firm Azdio is serving as overall system integrator on the project.
News categories: Entone, Volia, Azdio, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
Volia Selects Minerva Platform to Offer Multiscreen Television Services
Mar 20, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Volia has deployed Minerva iTVFusion for its advanced TV services. The system will enable the Ukrainian operator to offer pay TV services over third-party broadband networks, significantly increasing its service footprint.
News categories: Minerva, Volia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Ukraine
VOLIA selects NEOTION CI Plus CONAX CSP CA Modules
Apr 5, 2012 – NEOTION has been selected by VOLIA, a major Ukrainian Cable TV Operator to provide CI Plus CONAX CSP CA Modules. These CI Plus CONAX CSP CAM can easily be directly inserted into the CI Plus interface present on all iDTVs and on CI Plus Set-Top Boxes.
News categories: NEOTION, VOLIA, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Ukraine
SMIT's First Conax CI+ CAM for VOLIA Cable
Nov 2, 2010 – SMiT has initiated supply of their Conax CI+ Chipset Pairing CAM (SECURE PLUS CAM) to VOLIA -- the number one cable operator in Ukraine.
News categories: Shenzhen State Micro Technology, Volia, Conax, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, Ukraine
Volia plans IPTV for Ukraine
Nov 25, 2009 – VOLIA, the national Ukrainian telecom provider, has announced that it plans to launch IPTV in the second half of 2010.
News categories: Volia, IPTV, Ukraine
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio