Digital TV News: Vubiquity
Virgin Media renews EST and TVOD content deal with Amdocs
May 10, 2023 – Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX) has announced that its Vubiquity platform has been selected to continue to provide Virgin Media's customers with EST and TVOD content across different devices.
News categories: Amdocs, Virgin Media, Anthony Goonetilleke, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UK
Vubiquity to provide personalized content for Cellcom TV
Nov 8, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has been selected by Cellcom to bring digital content to Cellcom TV viewers through its Vubiquity platform. Vubiquity will provide content acquisition, curation, marketing and content management services.
News categories: Amdocs, Cellcom, Anthony Goonetilleke, Dafna Agassi Bar, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, UX
Amdocs' Vubiquity aggregates video metadata with MetaVU
Apr 20, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced MetaVU. Built on AWS, MetaVU aggregates metadata into a single point of integration from both internal and external data sources, enabling marketing teams to create more targeted promotions and enable rich consumer experiences.
News categories: Amdocs, Anthony Goonetilleke, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
XL Axiata selects end-to-end media solution from Amdocs
Feb 1, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) will provide an end-to-end media solution, including integration, testing, operational support and delivery services, enabling XL Axiata to deliver content and OTT offerings to its customers.
News categories: Amdocs, XL Axiata, Anthony Goonetilleke, Yessie D Yosetya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
Sep 13, 2021 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced a multi-year renewal agreement with izzi, a leading cable TV operator in Mexico. As part of this agreement, Vubiquity will continue to provide content licensing and processing for the izzitv service.
News categories: Vubiquity, izzi, Anthony Goonetilleke, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
Vubiquity to provide ocilion with content-as-a-service
Aug 4, 2021 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has been selected by ocilion to provide content for 50-plus telecommunication operators across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg.
News categories: Amdocs, ocilion, Hans Kühberger, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland
Tangerine Global and MediaKind launch TV-as-a-Service offering
Mar 31, 2021 – Tangerine Global and MediaKind have announced the availability of CITRUS MediaFirst TVaaS (TV-as-a-Service). Vubiquity will provide the content of over 300 channels integrated into CITRUS MediaFirst.
News categories: MediaKind, Tangerine Global, Amdocs, Steve Payne, Greg Pasetta, Raman Abrol, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
Sep 22, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will be providing content licensing and digital supply chain solutions to support Liberty Global's video and TV platforms and Virgin Media's on-demand services.
News categories: Vubiquity, Liberty Global, Darcy Antonellis, Chris Van Der Linden, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, UK
Vubiquity to power VOD stores at Partner TV in Israel
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will power Partner TV's (NASDAQ, TASE:PTNR) VOD store with premium Electronic Sell-Through (EST) titles and will continue to provide the content library for its TVOD store.
News categories: Vubiquity, Partner Communications, Darcy Antonellis, Isaac Benbenisti, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media