Digital TV News: Warner Bros. Discovery
Redge partners with Media-Press for TV and streaming metadata
Sep 5, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with Media-Press.TV to create a discovery experience based on Media-Press's metadata, making it easier to find content, either on-demand or via live streaming.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Media-Press, Przemysław Frasunek, Bartosz Lewandowicz, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Redge Technologies teams up with NPAW for advanced analytics
Aug 30, 2023 – Redge Technologies has partnered with NPAW to provide analytics for its streaming platform, enabling monitoring and optimization of performance and the quality of the user experience.
News categories: Redge Technologies, NPAW, Marek Szymczak, Till Sudworth, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
Virgin Media unveils FAST channels powered by Amagi and 24i
Aug 23, 2023 – Amagi, in collaboration with 24i, has announced that Virgin Media has used its integrated solution to launch and monetize a new line-up of themed FAST channels on Virgin TV.
News categories: Amagi, 24i, Virgin Media, Srinivasan KA, Donald McGarva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Magnite integrated into FreeWheel’s TV platform
Aug 3, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has integrated with FreeWheel to enhance the ability of FreeWheel users to see multiple sources of demand in one platform, across both programmatic and direct transactions.
News categories: Magnite, FreeWheel, Sean Buckley, Soo Jin Oh, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Magnite announces broad support for direct-buy ad platform
Jun 20, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced wide adoption of ClearLine, its ad server-agnostic solution that provides agencies with direct access to video inventory on its platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Jim Keller, Matt Jamison, Dan Callahan, Tom Grant, Alexander Stone, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
Jun 6, 2023 – IAB Tech Lab has announced the creation of its Advanced TV Commit Group to lead the development of technology frameworks, technical standards and market strategy, to make every TV environment addressable.
News categories: IAB Tech Lab, Anthony Katsur, Ben Vandegrift, Jim Keller, Karen Chan, Ryan McConville, Scott L Brown, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
May 24, 2023 – Player.pl is now available on Xbox One and Xbox series devices in Poland. The service operates on the Redge Media platform, a white label video streaming solution for content distributors.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Player.pl, Mateusz Zawiślak, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
HBO Max becomes Max
May 22, 2023 – HBO Max has become Max. The launch introduces a new Ultimate Ad-Free tier that will offer four concurrent streams, up to 100 offline downloads and nearly 8x more films and episodes of 4K HDR content than HBO Max.
News categories: Warner Bros. Discovery, Sudheer Sirivara, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
May 23, 2023 – Comcast has unveiled NOW TV, a streaming service that includes 40+ live channels from A&E, AMC, Hallmark and Warner Bros. Discovery, plus 20+ FAST channels from NBC, Sky and Xumo Play, and a subscription to Peacock Premium.
News categories: Comcast, Dave Watson, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data