Digital TV News: Xperi Holding
TiVo to provide TV viewership data to Horizon Media
Jul 14, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has entered into an agreement for Horizon Media to access its TV viewership data. The data is used by Horizon to drive improved outcomes in media planning, buying, digital retargeting, and measurement.
News categories: Xperi, Horizon Media, Fariba Zamaniyan, Laura McElhinney, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
Jun 15, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that it has signed an agreement with the NCTC, giving NCTC members the opportunity to continue to receive the MobiTV IPTV service, now owned and operated by TiVo.
News categories: Xperi, NCTC, Jeffrey Glahn, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
Jun 9, 2021 – Viant Technology (NASDAQ: DSP) has entered into a license agreement with TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER), integrating TiVo’s linear TV viewership data feed into Viant's Adelphic advertising software.
News categories: Viant, TiVo, Jon Schulz, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
May 12, 2021 – Xperi (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that its subsidiary TiVo Corporation has been selected as the successful bidder at auction to acquire the assets of MobiTV, in connection with MobiTV's Chapter 11 bankruptcy process.
News categories: Xperi, MobiTV, TiVo, Jon Kirchner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, USA
TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
May 11, 2021 – Xandr and TiVo (NASDAQ: XPER) have agreed to make TiVo's ad-supported CTV inventory available to buyers in the Xandr Marketplace. The agreement includes TiVo’s pre-roll and in-stream content CTV advertising offerings.
News categories: Xandr, TiVo, Alex Chatfield, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
Apr 13, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that Vodafone España has enabled TiVo’s Sponsored Discovery product across the Vodafone TV (VTV) platform in Spain, giving content owners a new way to promote content on the platform.
News categories: TiVo, Vodafone, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Spain, UX
TiVo to expand ad reach with BDEX ML-based audience targeting
Mar 24, 2021 – TiVo will use the BDEX Omnisource IQ — Machine Learning solution to create, based on its TV data, a model of advertisers’ ideal target audiences. Advertisers can then activate these audiences via the platform of their choice.
News categories: BDEX, TiVo, David Finkelstein, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Vodafone extends licensing agreement with TiVo
Feb 16, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced a renewal with Vodafone for a range of TiVo products, including Content Discovery, Conversational Voice and Insight Data Analytics.
News categories: Xperi Holding, Vodafone, Matt Milne, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Patent, UX, Worldwide
Sharp renews TiVo G-Guide licensing
Feb 16, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced an agreement with Sharp to use TiVo's G-Guide products across compatible television and Ultra HD Blu-ray recorder products in the Japanese market.
News categories: Xperi Holding, Sharp Corp, Matt Milne, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Japan, Patent, Smart TV, UX
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl