Digital TV News: ZTE
ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
Sep 16, 2023 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) unveiled its next-generation Cloud Premium Video Platform (PVP) at IBC. Türk Telekom is using the solution to provide advanced experiences for its viewers.
News categories: ZTE, Türk Telekom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, IPTV, Turkey
ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
Sep 15, 2023 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has collaborated with Netgem to introduce its N9000 Android TV STB combined with Netgem's Immersive TV service to provide the ultimate cloud gaming experience.
News categories: ZTE, Netgem, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Worldwide
True and ZTE launch joint innovation centre in Thailand
Jul 5, 2023 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) and True have launched the True & ZTE Innovation Center. The centre will explore the latest communication technologies as well as smart homes and smart living.
News categories: ZTE, True Corp, Li Zixue, Manat Manavutiveth, 5G, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart Home, Thailand
Türk Telekom and ZTE unveil next-generation Tivibu
Jun 20, 2023 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has announced that Türk Telekom has launched its next-generation Tivibu TV platform based on an end-to-end IPTV/OTT platform developed jointly by Türk Telekom, ZTE and Netaş.
News categories: ZTE, Türk Telekom, Netaş, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey, UX
Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
Jun 7, 2023 – Netgem has launched a revamp of Zeop TV in La Réunion, with the latest version of its multiscreen apps introducing more content and more features in a super-aggregator model.
News categories: Netgem, ZEOP, ZTE, Mathias Hautefort, Emmanuel André, Jianbo Wang, Android TV, Digital TV, France, Mascarene Islands, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, UX
Netgem releases trading update
May 25, 2023 – Netgem has released a trading update. The total number of subscribers to the Group's services amounted to 609,000 at the end of April 2023, a growth rate of more than 30% over 12 months.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, France, IPTV, Results, Subscribers, UK
ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
Dec 5, 2022 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that it has assisted América Móvil in the migration of Claro TV set-tops from AOSP to Android TV. The solution has been deployed in multiple countries in Latin America.
News categories: ZTE, América Móvil, Mariano Dizeo, Android TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Set Top Box
ZTE integrates iWedia's Live TV app for Android TV
Nov 10, 2022 – ZTE and iWedia are collaborating to launch iWedia's Live TV application on ZTE's retail hybrid devices. As the most used application on Android TV devices, Live TV app represents the basis for delivering a premium user experience.
News categories: iWedia, ZTE, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Wuxin, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ZTE launches Android TV stick for operators
Oct 24, 2022 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has launched an Android TV UHD stick for operators at the Broadband World Forum. The portable home media terminal offers access to movies and TV sources on the internet as well as TV applications.
News categories: ZTE, Android TV, BBWF, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data