Digital TV News: Control4
Charter to offer Apple TV 4K to Spectrum cable customers
Jun 4, 2018 – Apple has announced that Charter Communications will begin offering Apple TV 4K to its customers. Customers will have access to live channels and on-demand programs via a Spectrum TV app on their Apple TV 4K, iPhone and iPad.
News categories: Apple, Charter Communications, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Bang & Olufsen launches BeoLink SmartHome
Feb 4, 2016 – Bang & Olufsen has chosen ISE in Amsterdam, as the platform for launching its way of connecting Bang & Olufsen products with all other technology products in the home through an open, cloud-based architecture called BeoLink SmartHome.
News categories: Bang & Olufsen, Tue Mantoni, Brian Bjørn Hansen, Smart Home, Worldwide
DISH connects Hopper platform to Control4 home automation system
Sep 26, 2013 – DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced plans to integrate Control4 (NASDAQ: CTRL) home automation technology with its Hopper® Whole-Home HD DVR system. The Control4® system is commonly found both in high-end and mainstream home automation installations.
News categories: DISH Network, Control4, Vivek Khemka, Eric Anderson, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
TiVo Launches Four Tuner 'TiVo Premiere 4'
Aug 16, 2012 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the launch of its TiVo® Premiere 4, a set-top box designed to solve program scheduling conflicts and allow families to record all of their favorite shows, while simultaneously serving as the hub to a TiVo whole home-setup.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo to Unveil TiVo Premiere Elite, the World's Most Advanced Set-Top Box
Sep 7, 2011 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced its TiVo® Premiere Elite set-top box, offering four digital tuners and an unprecedented two-terabyte hard drive for unmatched recording capabilities, as well as THX certification for optimal sound and video fidelity.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
RealNetworks Showcases Its "Entertainment As A Service" Strategy at CES 2008
Jan 7, 2008 – This week at the Consumer Electronics Show, digital entertainment services company RealNetworks® Inc. is showcasing music, video and games offerings across a full range of CE products for the digital living room and on the go.
News categories: RealNetworks, CES2020, DVR, Games Console, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Tablet
- Konka expands brand to the United States and Canada
- NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
- Edge Networks selects ENENSYS TestTree for ATSC 3.0 testing
- DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
- Comcast and NuEyes enable customers with visual disabilities to see TV with Smartglasses
- Kantar to continue delivering TV trading currency in Israel
- TiVo chooses SpotX for monetization of CTV ad inventory
- SiTune introduces TV tuner for mobile ATSC 3.0 and 5G Broadcast
- Tappx to develop programmatic Server-Side Ad Insertion platform for TV
- TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
- Telefónica moves RTVE video and radio content to HOTBIRD at 13°E
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- US media players get on AVOD bandwagon as market revenue soars
- Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Hotstar releases India Watch Report 2019
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine