Digital TV News: Delphi
Microtune's New Automotive TV Tuner Deployed in Delphi's Factory-Installed Car TV Entertainment Systems
Mar 23, 2009 – Microtune® (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that Delphi is deploying Microtune's new MT2067 tuner in the TV receiver system of its factory-installed front and rear seat entertainment systems targeted for Europe and Japan.
News categories: Microtune, Delphi, Europe, In-Car, Japan, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
World's First Integrated Satellite-Terrestrial Network Delivering Mobile Video with Interactive Services Showcased at International Consumer Electronics Show
Jan 6, 2009 – ICO Global (NASDAQ:ICOG) and Alcatel-Lucent (Paris and NYSE:ALU) will be demonstrating the world's first fully integrated satellite-terrestrial network being used to deliver mobile video and interactive two-way communications during CES.
News categories: ICO Global, Alcatel-Lucent, CES2021, Mobile
DiBcom Has Shipped Ten Million Mobile TV Components
May 6, 2008 – DiBcom has reached a decisive milestone in the emerging Digital Mobile TV market having delivered over 10 million components to different segments of the market.
News categories: DiBcom, Digital TV, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
ICO Teams with Delphi to Develop Next-Generation Mobile Video Devices
Apr 17, 2008 – ICO Global Communications (Holdings) Limited (NASDAQ: ICOG) has announced that it has entered into a contract with Delphi Corp. (PINKSHEETS: DPHIQ) to develop advanced DVB-SH user terminals for its ICO mim™ mobile interactive media service.
News categories: ICO Global, Delphi, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, North America, Satellite, USA
Microtune Surpasses 50 Millionth Tuner Chip Shipped
Feb 6, 2007 – Microtune (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that it has surpassed the significant milestone of shipping more than fifty-million MicroTuner™ chips.
News categories: Microtune, Digital TV, MWC20, Semiconductor
Delphi's TV Reception System Chosen in Europe
Jan 9, 2007 – Delphi's Fuba™ TV reception has been selected by BMW for future car-models, Delphi (OTC: DPHIQ) has announced at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: Delphi Corporation, CES2021, Digital TV, In-Car, Terrestrial
Delphi and DiBcom collaborate to develop automotive ISDB-T receiver
Jan 8, 2007 – Delphi Corporation and DiBcom have announced they are working on a joint development program. Delphi intends to use the new DIB8000 COFDM demodulator chip for ISDB-T application to support OEM vehicle programs in Japan.
News categories: DiBcom, Delphi Corporation, CES2021, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic