Digital TV News: Foxxum
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
ADMEA chooses Foxxum Smart TV App Store
May 15, 2017 – Foxxum has announced that the Foxxum Smart TV App Store will be integrated on ADMEA's connected TVs under the brands Schneider, Radiola and Schaub Lorenz. The launch into the market is planned for the fourth quarter of 2017.
News categories: Foxxum, ADMEA, Philippe Samuel, Apps, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Spain
Atmaca Elektronik selects SERAPHIC browser for Connected TV
May 4, 2017 – Atmaca Elektronik has announced that it has chosen SERAPHIC as their TV browser provider to launch a new series of Smart TVs in Europe. SERAPHIC’s TV browser, pre-integrated with Foxxum’s TV portal, is deployed in Atmaca's Sunny brand.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Atmaca, Ye Wang, Baki Onur Gü, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
Foxxum and Cultraview sign Smart TV pre-integration deal
Sep 1, 2016 – Chinese Cultraview and Foxxum have signed a Smart TV pre-integration deal, which adds Foxxum technology and content portfolio to Cultraview mainboards. That way Foxxum will instantly become available on a huge part of the TV production worldwide.
News categories: Foxxum, Cultraview, Ronny Lutzi, Yan Xiaodong, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum Smart TV adds ivi.ru app
Jul 19, 2016 – Foxxum and ivi.ru, with more than 20% market share and about 30 million users per month one of the largest Russian online movie theaters, have announced, that the ivi.ru app is now available on Foxxum Smart TV.
News categories: Foxxum, ivi.ru, Ronny Lutzi, Irina Grandel, Apps, OTT, Russia
Express Luck signs up for Foxxum's Smart TV solution
Jul 7, 2016 – Express Luck International, one of the largest TV manufacturers in China, has signed Foxxum to provide an exclusive Smart TV solution to its Romanian subsidiary Contex Digital Electronics SRL.
News categories: Foxxum, Express Luck, Ronny Lutzi, Jacky Dong, Apps, Digital TV, Romania, Smart TV
Foxxum begins Smart TV cooperation with Tongfang Global
Jun 1, 2016 – Foxxum and THTF Global, a China based LCD TV manufacturer selling multiple brands globally, have signed an exclusive 5-year contract. THTF launched the Foxxum TV Store on its brand Orion in Europe and will add more brands and territories soon.
News categories: Foxxum, THTF, Ronny Lutzi, Bruno Seibert, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Foxxum provides Smart TV solution to TCL
Mar 30, 2016 – For its TV sets in the Australian and South American markets, TCL Multimedia has signed an agreement with Foxxum to provide a state-of-the-art Smart TV portal including a dedicated Foxxum TV store.
News categories: Foxxum, TCL Multimedia, Ronny Lutzi, Jeff Huang, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV
Foxxum joins TUYAD Association to develop Smart TV in Turkey
Feb 23, 2016 – Foxxum has joined the TUYAD Association to help develop the Smart TV market in Turkey. TUYAD is a non-profit, non-governmental organization of satellite/antenna and electronic communications businesses founded by companies in the satellite sector.
News categories: Foxxum, TUYAD Association, Mehmet Eroǧlu, Content Distribution, OTT, Satellite, Smart TV, Turkey
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K