Digital TV News: Angel Ruiz
MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
Mar 18, 2019 – At NAB Show 2019, MediaKind will show its Universe portfolio. MediaKind Universe enables content owners and originators, broadcasters and pay TV operators to deliver experiences that meet a variety of consumer demands and drive experience innovation.
News categories: MediaKind, Angel Ruiz, Advertising, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Dish TV India deploys MediaKind video processing platform
Dec 20, 2018 – MediaKind has announced that DishTV India will deploy the MediaKind AVP 4000 video processing platform to deliver enhanced, next-generation immersive experiences to over 23.5 million subscribers.
News categories: MediaKind, DishTV India, Anil Dua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Satellite
Deutsche Telekom and MediaKind first to stream 6K tiled 360° live sport
Dec 10, 2018 – MediaKind has announced that it has pushed the boundaries of immersive consumer experience of live sport by streaming the world’s first multi-channel 6K 360-degree live sports event in collaboration with Deutsche Telekom, Magnum Film, Tiledmedia, INVR.SPACE and Iconic Engine.
News categories: MediaKind, Deutsche Telekom, Angel Ruiz, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT, VR
Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic select MediaKind for IPTV
Nov 21, 2018 – MediaKind has been selected by Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic, members of the Deutsche Telekom group, to power the delivery of market-leading IPTV services to consumers in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
News categories: MediaKind, Slovak Telekom, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Angel Ruiz, Andrej Pinak, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovakia
Ericsson selected by Telefónica for TV services across Latin America
Apr 10, 2018 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has been selected by Telefónica to power a range of TV services across Latin America. Ericsson will deploy its Video Storage and Processing Platform to enable Telefónica to launch seven-day catch up and time shift services.
News categories: Ericsson, Telefónica, Angel Ruiz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America
Bell Canada selects Ericsson's MediaFirst TV platform
Jan 18, 2018 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has been selected by Bell Canada to power its next generation multiscreen TV services. Ericsson's MediaFirst TV Platform solution will enable Bell to offer an enhanced, personalized and converged multiscreen TV experience.
News categories: Ericsson, Bell Canada, Angel Ruiz, Rizwan Jamal, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile
Ericsson MediaFirst TV platform selected by TELUS
Dec 20, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has been selected by TELUS to power its next-generation TV service. The Ericsson MediaFirst TV Platform is an end-to-end media platform for the creation, management, and delivery of next-generation Pay TV.
News categories: Ericsson, TELUS, Angel Ruiz, Blair Miller, Apps, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
J:COM chooses Ericsson for next gen TV
Sep 12, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) has been chosen by J:COM to power its next generation TV service. J:COM selected Ericsson’s MediaFirst TV Platform, to enable an enhanced, personalized multiscreen TV experience for its 3.7 million subscribers.
News categories: Ericsson, J:COM, Angel Ruiz, Hirohiko Imura, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC, Japan, RDK, Set Top Box
- Panasonic launches smart TV with HbbTV OpApp for HD+ in Germany
- China Central Television selects Harmonic media server for UHD playout
- NAGRA to showcase approach to pay TV business transformation at NAB 2019
- U.S. consumers piecing together their own personalized entertainment experience
- Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
- FPT launches Vietnam's first Android TV 9.0 smart device with SDMC
- NCC Media connects online to its TV advertising platform
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
- NBCUniversal and Sky combine advanced advertising capabilities
- Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
- Asia Pacific OTT to generate $48 billion
- Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
- Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
- NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
- CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
- US esports ad revenues will grow 25% in 2019
- Funimation licenses TiVo's Search, Recommendations and Insight modules
- FTTH Council Europe updates FTTH/FTTB figures
- Eleven Sports launches new streaming service in Japan
- Rakuten TV to expand reach to more than 40 countries in 2019