Digital TV News: Dr. Neale Foster
ACCESS CO and Irdeto partner to safeguard in-car data and services
Jan 8, 2019 – ACCESS CO. and Irdeto are partnering to safeguard in-car data and services. Vehicle connectivity can result in increased security threats. Infotainment systems could allow access to other connected components, rendering the vehicle's control systems open to attack.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Irdeto, Dr. Neale Foster, Niels Haverkorn, CES2019, Content Protection, In-Car, Worldwide
ACCESS, DTVKit, EKT and HiSilicon launch customisable STB platform
Sep 11, 2018 – ACCESS, DTVKit, EKT and HiSilicon have announced the launch of a complete customizable platform that enables operators and middleware companies to design any service for any content, delivered to the household TV. The platform will make its debut at IBC.
News categories: ACCESS CO, DTVKit, EKT, HiSilicon, Dr. Neale Foster, Phil Evans, Richard Smith, Digital TV, IBCShow, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and ZEASN usher in next gen Smart TV experiences
Sep 6, 2018 – ACCESS and ZEASN have announced that they have combined ACCESS’ expertise in connected entertainment with ZEASN’s smart TV app store and embedded OS. The joint solution is based on ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser BE and ZEASN’s TV store and WhaleOS.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ZEASN, Dr. Neale Foster, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
ACCESS and DTVKit pre-integrate browser and DVB components for HbbTV and HTML5
Sep 13, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and DTVKit have announced a collaboration to offer open standards-based solutions to the connected entertainment industry. Chromium browser and DVB components are pre-integrated for HbbTV and HTML5 connected applications.
News categories: ACCESS CO, DTVKit, Dr. Neale Foster, Phil Evans, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, IBCShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and Zenterio showcase browser power at IBC 2017
Sep 7, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced demonstrations of their joint solution for operator services, combining Zenterio OS and JetUI with the NetFront Browser family for seamless experiences on all screens.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, HTML5, IBCShow, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
Inview integrates ACCESS' NetFront HTML5 browser
Dec 6, 2016 – ACCESS and Inview have announced a partnership to integrate interactive HTML5 functionality via ACCESS’ NetFront Browser NX with Inview’s middleware. Inview will be deploying the combined platform with customers in the New Year.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Inview, Dr. Neale Foster, Julie Austin, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBCShow, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS and Verimatrix extend partnership to multiscreen
Jun 2, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to cover the convergence of traditional broadcast infrastructure and IP services. The collaboration enables operators to deploy multiscreen systems that comply with the latest studio requirements.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Verimatrix, Dr. Neale Foster, Steve Oetegenn, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware, Multiscreen, Worldwide
- beIN dispute hits MENA pay TV subscribers
- Steady growth masks seismic shifts in US video and TV market
- BlackBerry joins the Velos Media licensing platform
- Singapore to introduce measures against illicit streaming devices
- BritBox surpasses half a million subscribers
- DAZN drives global growth via social video with Grabyo
- Euskaltel decoders now integrate Amazon Prime Video
- Cox Media and Nielsen renew TV and audio measurement agreement
- OTT TV market far from being saturated
- TDG research shows sensitivity of Netflix subscribers to price rises
- Sinclair Broadcast launches free TV streaming service, STIRR
- Wurl launches server-side ad insertion for Connected TVs
- 16% of U.S. broadband households share online video passwords
- OTE agrees to sell Telekom Albania to Albania Telecom Invest
- Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
- Half of all U.S. video viewing is done with others
- ShortsTV selects Synacor's Cloud Identity Platform
- SpotX releases '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report
- Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
- Vestel releases first CASTVs with integrated broadcast pay TV