Digital TV News: Gilad Rozen
Samsung integrates Celeno Wi-Fi in DOCSIS gateway and 4K STB
May 30, 2017 – Celeno has announced that its silicon and software technology will power home gateways and set-top boxes being developed by Samsung. Celeno's Wi-Fi chipsets will power Samsung's DOCSIS 3.1 gateway and 4K client product lines.
News categories: Celeno, Samsung, Gilad Rozen, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Beijing Cycle Century selects Celeno Wi-Fi for set-top boxes
Mar 24, 2016 – Celeno Communications and Cycle Century (CCDT) have announced that Celeno’s high performance Wi-Fi technology has been selected to power Cycle Century’s next generation set-top boxes.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Cycle Century, Gilad Rozen, Li Deng Biao, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell partners with Celeno on wireless video
Apr 28, 2015 – Celeno Communications and Marvell have announced a partnership that will see Marvell’s STB processors combined with Celeno’s 802.11ac Access Point ICs to power home wireless capable of handling 4K or HD video streaming.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Marvell, Gilad Rozen, Philip Poulidis, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
HyperPanel Lab and Celeno showcase IPTV head-end for residential use
Sep 12, 2013 – HyperPanel and Celeno have announced that they have created a Home IPTV Head-End that harnesses the benefits of DTT and DTH video ubiquity with IP-video flexibility to reach multiple rooms and portable devices throughout the Home Cloud.
News categories: HyperPanel, Celeno, Laoreato Santonastasi, Gilad Rozen, Digital TV, Gateway, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial
ZTE Selects Celeno's Wi-Fi Technology to Enable its Gateway Products in the European Region
Oct 18, 2012 – Celeno Communications and ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) have announced a partnership to develop a range of wireless products that address IPTV service providers' growing need for carrier-grade Wi-Fi solutions.
News categories: Celeno, ZTE, BBWF, Europe, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Amino selects Celeno WiFi IC for Set-Top Box After-Market
Sep 5, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) and Celeno Communications have announced that Amino's A140/A540 set-top boxes (STBs) will now be complemented by a Wi-Fi USB solution using Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology.
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino Selects Celeno Wi-Fi for Connected IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Jan 24, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has selected Celeno Communications to provide a range of wireless products that complement Amino's range of award-winning IPTV set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Telenor Selects Celeno-Powered Video Bridges for Wi-Fi Delivery of IPTV Services
Jan 5, 2012 – Celeno Communications and Inteno have announced that the Inteno ZAP100, powered by Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology, is being offered by Telenor Sweden to wirelessly stream HD IPTV to multiple screens within subscriber homes.
News categories: Celeno, Inteno, Telenor, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Sweden
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5