Digital TV News: Gilad Rozen
Samsung integrates Celeno Wi-Fi in DOCSIS gateway and 4K STB
May 30, 2017 – Celeno has announced that its silicon and software technology will power home gateways and set-top boxes being developed by Samsung. Celeno's Wi-Fi chipsets will power Samsung's DOCSIS 3.1 gateway and 4K client product lines.
News categories: Celeno, Samsung, Gilad Rozen, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Beijing Cycle Century selects Celeno Wi-Fi for set-top boxes
Mar 24, 2016 – Celeno Communications and Cycle Century (CCDT) have announced that Celeno’s high performance Wi-Fi technology has been selected to power Cycle Century’s next generation set-top boxes.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Cycle Century, Gilad Rozen, Li Deng Biao, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell partners with Celeno on wireless video
Apr 28, 2015 – Celeno Communications and Marvell have announced a partnership that will see Marvell’s STB processors combined with Celeno’s 802.11ac Access Point ICs to power home wireless capable of handling 4K or HD video streaming.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Marvell, Gilad Rozen, Philip Poulidis, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
HyperPanel Lab and Celeno showcase IPTV head-end for residential use
Sep 12, 2013 – HyperPanel and Celeno have announced that they have created a Home IPTV Head-End that harnesses the benefits of DTT and DTH video ubiquity with IP-video flexibility to reach multiple rooms and portable devices throughout the Home Cloud.
News categories: HyperPanel, Celeno, Laoreato Santonastasi, Gilad Rozen, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial
ZTE Selects Celeno's Wi-Fi Technology to Enable its Gateway Products in the European Region
Oct 18, 2012 – Celeno Communications and ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) have announced a partnership to develop a range of wireless products that address IPTV service providers' growing need for carrier-grade Wi-Fi solutions.
News categories: Celeno, ZTE, BBWF, Europe, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Amino selects Celeno WiFi IC for Set-Top Box After-Market
Sep 5, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) and Celeno Communications have announced that Amino's A140/A540 set-top boxes (STBs) will now be complemented by a Wi-Fi USB solution using Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology.
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino Selects Celeno Wi-Fi for Connected IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Jan 24, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has selected Celeno Communications to provide a range of wireless products that complement Amino's range of award-winning IPTV set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Telenor Selects Celeno-Powered Video Bridges for Wi-Fi Delivery of IPTV Services
Jan 5, 2012 – Celeno Communications and Inteno have announced that the Inteno ZAP100, powered by Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology, is being offered by Telenor Sweden to wirelessly stream HD IPTV to multiple screens within subscriber homes.
News categories: Celeno, Inteno, Telenor, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Sweden
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV
- EU clears Telia's acquisition of Bonnier Broadcasting with conditions
- Bitmovin receives €20 million of funding from EIB
- Discovery partners with Inscape for TV audience measurement
- SVoD subscriptions in N. America to grow at 9% CAGR from 2019 to 2023