Digital TV News: Julien Signes
Atyaf Launches TV Everywhere Service With Envivio
Oct 30, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Atyaf, an IPTV service provider for the Middle East region, has selected Envivio Muse™ software-based encoding solutions to power its live and on-demand TV Everywhere services.
News categories: Envivio, Atyaf, Bahrain, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
Envivio Selected for StarHub's HDTV, Mobile and OTT Video Service Expansion
Jun 20, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that the Envivio 4Caster™ encoders powered by Envivio Muse™ software have been deployed by StarHub for HDTV, OTT and mobile TV services. StarHub serves more than 544,000 TV households in Singapore.
News categories: Envivio, StarHub, Cable TV, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, OTT, Singapore, Subscribers, Tablet
SKY Perfect JSAT Launches TV Everywhere Service in Japan Powered by Envivio
May 22, 2012 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that SKY Perfect JSAT (Tokyo: 9412) of Japan has deployed Envivio 4Caster™ Gen III encoders powered by Envivio Muse™ software, for the SKY PerfecTV! On-Demand video service.
News categories: Envivio, SKY Perfect, Content Distribution, Japan, OTT, Satellite, TV Everywhere
Maxcom Deploys Envivio Encoders to Power Mexico's First OTT, IPTV and VOD Streaming Service
Feb 27, 2012 – Envivio has announced a new deployment with Maxcom (NYSE: MXT) (BMV: MAXCOMCPO.MX), a telecommunication services operator in Mexico. Maxcom selected Envivio's 4Caster™ C4 Gen III encoders to power Yuzu, its new live and on-demand OTT streaming service.
News categories: Envivio, Maxcom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Mexico, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Envivio Puts HD in Palm of Your Hand with Support for New iPhone 4
Jun 29, 2010 – Envivio has announced that its 4Caster™ C42 encoding/transcoding platform, now offers high definition (HD) video support to the Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhone 4, taking maximum advantage of the device's capabilities.
News categories: Envivio, Content Distribution, Mobile
Seans Media Builds India's First H.264-Based Cable Service
Jun 16, 2010 – Envivio has announced that Seans Media has used an Envivio video head-end to launch India's first digital cable service featuring high-efficiency H.264 video encoding.
News categories: Envivio, Aerolex, Cable TV, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, India
Chunghwa Telecom Chooses Envivio to Drive iPhone, 3GPP Mobile TV Service
Jun 15, 2010 – Envivio has announced that N-Type, a systems integrator in Taiwan, is deploying an Envivio Mobile TV Headend that will enhance the capabilities of Taiwan's largest telecommunications company, Chunghwa Telecom (TAIEX: 2412, NYSE: CHT).
News categories: Envivio, Chunghwa Telecom, N-Type, 5G, Content Distribution, Mobile, Taiwan
Envivio Three Screens Solution Key to Delivering 3G Mobile TV Across China
Mar 22, 2010 – Envivio has announced that its Three Screens solution based on the 4Caster™ C4 encoding system has been used to launch four new 3G-based Mobile TV implementations across China.
News categories: Envivio, 5G, CCBN, China, Content Distribution, Mobile
Envivio Announces Mobile TV Delivery Solution for iPhone OS 3.0
Jun 8, 2009 – Envivio has announced iLiveTV™ - the complete mobile video encoding and distribution solution for evaluating, developing and deploying Live and On Demand TV video services for the iPhone.
News categories: Envivio, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Mobile
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region