Digital TV News: Kirill Filippov
SPB TV Android TV box certified by Google
Sep 18, 2017 – The Android TV set-top box from SPB TV has been certified by Google. Currently, the number of installations of SPB TV applications on mobile devices has exceeded 70 million worldwide, most of them are Android users.
News categories: SPB TV, Google, Kirill Filippov, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SPB TV provides technology for Lebara Play OTT
Jun 23, 2015 – SPB TV has announced that Lebara Play is based on SPB TV’s turnkey OTT TV solution. Lebara Play provides users with an opportunity to watch TV and video content on all devices: smartphone, tablet, computer, or via your television set using a set-top box.
News categories: SPB TV, Lebara, Kirill Filippov, Sebastian-Justus Schmidt, Yoganathan Ratheesan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Mobilink Mobile TV launches with SPB TV in Pakistan
Mar 4, 2015 – SPB TV has announced the launch by Mobilink Networks of Mobilink Mobile TV over its 3G/LTE network. Powered by the SPB TV platform, it is a one stop for watching Pakistan's most popular satellite TV channels.
News categories: SPB TV, Mobilink, Intel Corp, Kontron, Kirill Filippov, Aamer Manzoor, Jeff McVeigh, Sven Freudenfeld, Imran Akhtar Shah, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC20, Pakistan
Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
Jan 19, 2015 – Albis Technologies has announced that it will team up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015. During the show, Albis will demonstrate integration between its SceneGate™ 9090 set-top boxes (STBs) and SPB TV’s Multiscreen Solution.
News categories: Albis Technologies, SPB TV, Samina Husain, Kirill Filippov, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0