Digital TV News: Latens
Latens Showcase ECO UI5 OTT middleware on iPad at TelcoTV
Nov 8, 2010 – Latens has announced plans to showcase its ECO UI5 middleware with Latens Over-The-Top (OTT) Video Portal on PC, STB and iPad at TelcoTV 2010.
News categories: Latens, Middleware, OTT
Pace announces agreement to acquire Latens Systems Ltd
Nov 4, 2010 – Pace plc (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has acquired Latens Systems Ltd, the Belfast based software specialist for the pay TV market. The consideration for the acquisition is payable in cash and will not exceed £28.75 million.
News categories: Pace plc, Latens, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, MnA, Set Top Box
Latens and Indieon - A unique STB and Middleware proposition to a leading DTH operator in Nepal
Sep 6, 2010 – Latens has announced a partnership with Indieon Technologies, the premier (STB) and middleware manufacturer for a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Indieon, Conditional Access, IBC2019, Middleware, Nepal, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Launch ECO UI5 middleware on Entone Hybrid Devices at IBC 2010
Sep 2, 2010 – Latens has announced the launch of its ECO UI5 middleware and its successful integration with Entone's Amulet IPTV Receiver and Janus Media Hub, providing operators with a high-performance, market-leading and cost-effective Hybrid TV solution.
News categories: Latens, Entone, Conditional Access, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nepal's HomeTV Selects Latens CAS Solution To Secure Content And Revenues
Aug 24, 2010 – Latens has announced that Satellite Channel Pvt. Ltd Nepal, a Pay-TV provider in the South Asia region, has chosen Latens DTH software CAS for its HomeTV DTH system in Nepal.
News categories: Latens, HomeTV, Media Nucleus, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Nepal, Satellite
Arion integrates Latens software-only CAS for DTH
Aug 4, 2010 – Latens has announced that their partnership with Arion Technology has delivered a world first. Latens CAS and Arion's STB technology have been integrated to deliver a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Arion, Conditional Access, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Unveils Dual CAS at ANGA Cable Show 2010
Apr 29, 2010 – Latens has announced the launch of its content protection software Dual CAS at ANGA Cable. Dual CAS allows an operator to move set-top boxes from one CAS solution to another thus removing reliance on a single CAS vendor.
News categories: Latens, ANGA COM, Conditional Access, Set Top Box
Latens and Coship offer solution for IPTV and Cable markets
Mar 10, 2010 – Latens has announced that they have signed a partnership agreement with Coship (Shenzhen:002052). The partners are to work together on delivering solutions based on Coship's range of set-top boxes (STBs) with Latens software CAS and ECO Middleware.
News categories: Latens, Coship, Cable TV, Conditional Access, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Emery Telcom Partners with Latens to Launch IPTV
Nov 12, 2009 – Latens has announced that Emery Telcom has launched IPTV services in Utah powered by Latens ECO middleware and pre-integrated conditional access system (CAS).
News categories: Latens, Emery Telcom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership