Digital TV News: Matthias Greve
ABOX42 integrates Nordija multiscreen middleware
Jul 9, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that has partnered with Nordija to provide a complete solution for interactive TV. ABOX42's Smart STB platform is now fully compatible with the multiscreen middleware of Nordija.
News categories: ABOX42, Nordija, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zattoo selects ABOX42 STBs for white label multiscreen TV service
May 13, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it has been selected by Zattoo to expand the existing Zattoo B2B white label TV solutions and services to big screen TV in German speaking markets. The new solution will be presented at ANGACOM.
News categories: ABOX42, Zattoo, Nick Brambring, Matthias Greve, ANGA COM, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Switzerland
Dutch IPTV service Sparql selects ABOX42 STB platform
May 7, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it is supplying its IPTV and OTT STB platform for the new Dutch IPTV service Sparql. Sparql subscribers will be equipped exclusively with ABOX42's M12 Smart Set Top Box.
News categories: ABOX42, Sparql, Cambrium, Gerrit de Munck, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
ABOX42 announces Smart STB with 4K UHD and H.265/HEVC support
Mar 14, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced its X-Series Smart STB Platform based on Broadcom's BCM7251 multi-HD/Ultra HD IP system-on-chip. The X-Series will provide high end functionality for IPTV and OTT DVB services.
News categories: ABOX42, Broadcom, Stuart Thomson, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
ABOX42 shows M12 Smart Set-top Box for KabelKiosk multiscreen
Jun 4, 2013 – ABOX42 has announced that it will demonstrates at ANGA COM for the first time Eutelsat KabelKiosk's new multiscreen solution on its innovative ABOX42 M12 Smart set-top box.
News categories: ABOX42, KabelKiosk, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Germany, HbbTV, Set Top Box
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV