Digital TV News: Net Insight
Velister selects Net Insight for all-IP DTT Network in Cyprus
Dec 1, 2011 – Net Insight (Stockholm: NETI B) has delivered its Nimbra platform to Velister, the commercial DVB-T operator in Cyprus, for a new all-IP DTT network. The network covers the whole of Cyprus and has been live since July 1st, 2011.
News categories: Net Insight, Velister, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives expansion order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Lithuania
Apr 27, 2011 – Net Insight has received a Digital Terrestrial TV (DTT) network expansion order from Lithuanian Radio and Television Centre (Telecentras).
News categories: Net Insight, Telecentras, Baltijos Kompiuteriu Centras, Content Distribution, Lithuania, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives expansion order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Argentina
Apr 11, 2011 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced that AR-SAT through its integrator Invap has selected Net Insight's Nimbra platform for the National Terrestrial Digital TV Platform in Argentina.
News categories: Net Insight, AR-SAT, Argentina, Content Distribution, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Poland
Jul 16, 2010 – Net Insight (STO: NETI B) has received a significant order to build the new nationwide media network for Emitel in Poland. Net Insight won this order in partnership with Ericsson Poland (NASDAQ:ERIC).
News categories: Net Insight, Ericsson, Emitel, Telewizja Polska, Content Distribution, Poland, Terrestrial
Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation Selects Net Insight for HD DTT
Jun 17, 2010 – Net Insight has announced that Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC), public broadcaster for the Republic of Cyprus, will use Net Insight's Nimbra platform when it launches the island nation's first high definition services.
News categories: CyBC, Net Insight, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives DTT network order from Dialog Telekom
Jan 19, 2010 – Net Insight has received an order from Dialog Telekom for a Digital Terrestrial TV network in Sri Lanka. Dialog Telekom will implement a first phase of Net Insight's Nimbra platform in a distribution network from headend to four transmitter sites.
News categories: Dialog Telekom, Net Insight, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Sri Lanka, Terrestrial
Net Insight publishes Interim Report for the period January - September 2007
Oct 26, 2007 – The strong underlying market demand for more network capacity and high quality media services continue to spur our business with increasing sales, improving our financial performance and a continued strong gross margin.
News categories: Net Insight, Broadcasting, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Terrestrial
Net Insight's Nimbra multi-service IPTV platform eases advanced service implementation to cost-effectively deliver next-generation content
Oct 24, 2007 – Net Insight has announced a solution to ease next-generation IPTV deployments for virtual headend operators with its Nimbra 300 and 600 series multi-service switches.
News categories: Net Insight, Content Distribution, IPTV
Multi Carrier Mauritius selects Net Insight platform for Digital Terrestrial TV
Sep 4, 2007 – Net Insight has received an order from MCML for the supply of multi-service provisioning platform (MSPP) equipment for building the national Digital Terrestrial TV network (DTT) in Mauritius.
News categories: Broadcasting, Digital TV, Mauritius, Terrestrial
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free