Digital TV News: Ron Yekutiel
KCP selects Kaltura to power KOCOWA OTT service
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by KCP to power the company’s new OTT service - KOCOWA. The service will deliver the largest collection of premium K-Drama content from Korean broadcasters KBS, MBC, SBS and others to users worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Kunhee Park, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, OTT, Worldwide
Nokia and Kaltura partner for next generation TV viewing
Apr 24, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has entered into partnership with Nokia. Kaltura and Nokia have joined forces to facilitate a more personalized and monetized viewing experience for customers worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, Nokia, Ron Yekutiel, Paul Larbey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kaltura integrates Stripe online payments
Nov 15, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has integrated Kaltura OTT TV with global commerce platform, Stripe. Adding Stripe means that OTT providers can streamline the online checkout process for their audiences.
News categories: Kaltura, Stripe, Ron Yekutiel, Cristina Cordova, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Kaltura unveils VR alliance for the future of OTT
Sep 7, 2016 – At IBC 2016, Kaltura is launching a VR Alliance, in partnership with Inception, and also including 24i, Encompass and Harmonic, with the goal of promoting an open ecosystem of technology providers and app developers.
News categories: Kaltura, Inception, Ron Yekutiel, Benny Arbel, IBCShowcase, OTT, VR, Worldwide
Kaltura and Harmonic deliver 'Live to OTT' SaaS platform
Apr 14, 2016 – Kaltura and Harmonic have announced that the companies have partnered to deliver a software as a service (SaaS) platform that lets OTT players quickly launch 'Live to OTT', as well as VOD and time-shifted services.
News categories: Kaltura, Harmonic, Ron Yekutiel, Patrick Harshman, Content Distribution, OTT
Kaltura powers Viacom18's VOOT VoD service
Apr 6, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it is powering Viacom18’s newly launched digital VOD service VOOT. The ad-supported video streaming service had launched, last week, with close to 17,000 hours of domestic and international content.
News categories: Kaltura, Viacom18, Ron Yekutiel, Gaurav Gandhi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, OTT
Kaltura integrates 24i Media's TV Everywhere Interface for OTT TV
Jan 7, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has partnered with TV app developer 24i Media to offer the SmartTemplate user interface as a new front end for its OTT TV platform. The integration means that companies can now launch a full multiscreen OTT service in a matter of weeks.
News categories: Kaltura, 24i Media, Ron Yekutiel, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Vodafone Spain selects Kaltura OTT TV for on-demand services
Sep 14, 2015 – Kaltura has announced that Vodafone Spain has chosen Kaltura OTT TV to power new VOD and catch-up services on its Vodafone TV service. The new services let subscribers access a catalog of on-demand and catch-up content, from the set-top box.
News categories: Kaltura, Vodafone, Ron Yekutiel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Spain
Kaltura and IBM to power Turner LatAm Cloud-TV
Feb 23, 2015 – Kaltura and IBM (NYSE:IBM) have announced they have been selected by Turner Broadcasting System Latin America to power an authenticated on-demand service that will be offered through Turner's Multimedia Service Operator (MSO) partners in Latin America and Brazil.
News categories: Kaltura, IBM, Turner, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Canepa, Whit Richardson, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, OTT, TV Everywhere
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers