Digital TV News: Ron Yekutiel
Nokia and Kaltura partner for next generation TV viewing
Apr 24, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has entered into partnership with Nokia. Kaltura and Nokia have joined forces to facilitate a more personalized and monetized viewing experience for customers worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, Nokia, Ron Yekutiel, Paul Larbey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kaltura integrates Stripe online payments
Nov 15, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has integrated Kaltura OTT TV with global commerce platform, Stripe. Adding Stripe means that OTT providers can streamline the online checkout process for their audiences.
News categories: Kaltura, Stripe, Ron Yekutiel, Cristina Cordova, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Kaltura unveils VR alliance for the future of OTT
Sep 7, 2016 – At IBC 2016, Kaltura is launching a VR Alliance, in partnership with Inception, and also including 24i, Encompass and Harmonic, with the goal of promoting an open ecosystem of technology providers and app developers.
News categories: Kaltura, Inception, Ron Yekutiel, Benny Arbel, IBC2019, OTT, VR, Worldwide
Kaltura and Harmonic deliver 'Live to OTT' SaaS platform
Apr 14, 2016 – Kaltura and Harmonic have announced that the companies have partnered to deliver a software as a service (SaaS) platform that lets OTT players quickly launch 'Live to OTT', as well as VOD and time-shifted services.
News categories: Kaltura, Harmonic, Ron Yekutiel, Patrick Harshman, Content Distribution, OTT
Kaltura powers Viacom18's VOOT VoD service
Apr 6, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it is powering Viacom18’s newly launched digital VOD service VOOT. The ad-supported video streaming service had launched, last week, with close to 17,000 hours of domestic and international content.
News categories: Kaltura, Viacom18, Ron Yekutiel, Gaurav Gandhi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, OTT
Kaltura integrates 24i Media's TV Everywhere Interface for OTT TV
Jan 7, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has partnered with TV app developer 24i Media to offer the SmartTemplate user interface as a new front end for its OTT TV platform. The integration means that companies can now launch a full multiscreen OTT service in a matter of weeks.
News categories: Kaltura, 24i Media, Ron Yekutiel, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, CES, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Vodafone Spain selects Kaltura OTT TV for on-demand services
Sep 14, 2015 – Kaltura has announced that Vodafone Spain has chosen Kaltura OTT TV to power new VOD and catch-up services on its Vodafone TV service. The new services let subscribers access a catalog of on-demand and catch-up content, from the set-top box.
News categories: Kaltura, Vodafone, Ron Yekutiel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Spain
Kaltura and IBM to power Turner LatAm Cloud-TV
Feb 23, 2015 – Kaltura and IBM (NYSE:IBM) have announced they have been selected by Turner Broadcasting System Latin America to power an authenticated on-demand service that will be offered through Turner's Multimedia Service Operator (MSO) partners in Latin America and Brazil.
News categories: Kaltura, IBM, Turner, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Canepa, Whit Richardson, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, OTT, TV Everywhere
Kabel Deutschland selects Kaltura to power its TV App
Feb 9, 2015 – Kaltura has announced that Kabel Deutschland has selected Kaltura OTT TV to power its TV App. The first phase of the multi-screen TV service includes live TV for iOS devices.
News categories: Kaltura, Kabel Deutschland, Ron Yekutiel, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, TV Everywhere
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV