Digital TV News: Tony Chang
Mirada and ALi to showcase hybrid solution at IBC 2017
Sep 5, 2017 – Mirada and ALi Corporation have announcd their partnership to have Mirada’s Iris TV Everywhere solution, and end-to-end multiscreen platform, pre-integrated with ALi STB chipsets.
News categories: Mirada, ALi Corp, José Luis Vázquez, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
SERAPHIC partners with ALi to launch Sraf Lite browser
May 23, 2017 – SERAPHIC has announced that it has partnered with ALi to launch its Sraf Lite browser. The browser is optimized for DTV/STB products and leverages the latest HTML5 technologies to run modern web applications.
News categories: SERAPHIC, ALi Corp, Ye, Wang, Tony Chang, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Opera TV ported to ALi STB SoCs
May 22, 2017 – Opera TV and ALi Corporation have announced the integration of Opera TV’s solution into ALi's set-top box (STB) SoCs. The market-ready combination provides consumers with access to OTT content directly from their STB.
News categories: Opera, ALi Corp, Aneesh Rajaram, Tony Chang, Apps, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
ALi, Alticast provide joint solution for pay TV
Mar 27, 2017 – ALi Corporation and Alticast have announced their partnership to have Alticast’s interactive, end-to-end architecture pre-integrated on ALi STB SoC chipsets.
News categories: ALi Corp, Alticast, Tony Chang, Dosa Park, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dish TV India and ALi Corp launch project Liberty
Feb 9, 2017 – ALi Corporation and Dish TV have launched their Liberty project. The project is based on ALi's SoC technology which provides next-generation performance, security, and flexibility while remaining cost-effective for the India market.
News categories: ALi Corp, Dish TV India, Tony Chang, VK Gupta, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ADB and ALi extend graphyne2 partnership to HEVC chipsets
Sep 2, 2016 – ADB has announced an extension of its strategic partnership with ALi that will enable more makers of TV equipment such as STBs to deploy the features of ADB’s graphyne2 personal TV software platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, ALi Corp, Wojciech Doganowski, Peter Balchin, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay Frog to be pre-integrated on ALi STB SoCs
Sep 2, 2016 – ALi and Wyplay have announced their collaboration to have Wyplay’s Frog Turnkey solution pre-integrated on ALi’s set-top box SoCs. Skyworth Digital will be one of the first to offer the complete solution.
News categories: Wyplay, ALi Corp, Skyworth, Jacques Bourgninaud, Tony Chang, Darrel Haber, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ALi UHD STB chipsets integrate Verimatrix VideoMark
Jun 8, 2016 – ALi Corporation has announced the integration of VideoMark forensic watermarking from Verimatrix on its Ultra HD chipset offerings. The collaboration with Verimatrix delivers solutions in line with the recently introduced Ultra Security specifications.
News categories: ALi Corp, Verimatrix, Tony Chang, Petr Peterka, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
Cubiware integrated with ALi STB chipsets
May 31, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with ALi Corporation in which it will integrate the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware on ALi STB chipsets, with the intention of bringing highly competitive solutions to operators around the world.
News categories: Cubiware, ALi Corp, Jakub Gorski, Tony Chang, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing