Digital TV News: VisualOn
Altibox selects VisualOn to deliver video to Apple TV app
Sep 12, 2018 – VisualOn has announced that it is now providing Altibox's end users with the ability to stream video using Apple TV. VisualOn’s Onstream Apple TV solution enables Altibox to use the same MPEG-DASH and Playready flow on tvOS as on Android and iOS.
News categories: VisualOn, Altibox, Yang Cai, Jarle Johnsen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Media Player, Norway, OTT, Set Top Box
Agama and VisualOn partner to improve OTT video experiences
Sep 14, 2017 – Agama and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to deliver a pre-integrated player SDK solution for efficient video service quality assurance for OTT providers. The integration simplifies the process for operators wanting to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
News categories: Agama, VisualOn, Mikael Dahlgren, Yang Cai, Digital TV, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Stofa selects VisualOn QoS for multiscreen OTT
Jun 8, 2016 – VisualOn has announced that Stofa has selected the company to provide its WebTV OTT Player with the ability to manage QOS on end-point devices using its VisualOn OnStream® Analytics software.
News categories: VisualOn, Stofa, Andy Lin, Thomas Helbo, Cable TV, Denmark, Media Player, Mobile, OTT
INSIDE Secure and VisualOn partner to secure OTT playback
Apr 6, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to provide a secure multimedia player SDK to allow the development and rollout of video applications, supporting the most popular DRM systems, across all OTT platforms.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, VisualOn, Andrew McLennan, Andy Lin, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Telekom Slovenije selects Viaccess-Orca player for OTT delivery
Apr 21, 2015 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Telekom Slovenije has selected Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player to support its new OTT multiscreen platform TViN. Through the Connected Sentinel Player, operators and content providers can securely deliver OTT services to a wide range of connected devices.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Telekom Slovenije, Chem Assagyag, Simon Furlan, DRM, IPTV, Media Player, Slovenia, TV Everywhere
VisualOn adopts V-Nova video compression technology
Apr 7, 2015 – VisualOn and V-Nova have announced a collaboration on video streaming based on V-Nova's PERSEUS video compression technology. The partnership provides compression gains by integrating PERSEUS with VisualOn's OnStream MediaPlayer+.
News categories: V-Nova, VisualOn, Guido Meardi, Andy Lin, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
Deutsche Glasfaser selects Verimatrix for multiscreen TV
Sep 10, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to provide revenue security for its linear TV, radio, VOD and multiscreen services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Deutsche Glasfaser, Niels Jonkman, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, Germany, IBC, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
VisualOn HEVC decoder for LG Uplus mobile streaming service
Apr 28, 2014 – VisualOn, has announced that LG Uplus' new mobile streaming service for Android, U+HDTV, will feature VisualOn's HEVC (or H.265) decoder, to deliver the latest standard in high-quality video for consumers in the Korean market.
News categories: VisualOn, LG Uplus, Andy Lin, Joon Dong Park, Apps, Digital TV, Korea, Media Player, Mobile
VisualOn powers TVB.COM's Android apps in Hong Kong
Mar 13, 2014 – VisualOn has announced TVB.COM as a customer. VisualOn powers TVB.COM's mobile apps, GOTV and myTV on the Android platform. TVB.COM can now provide its Hong Kong customers with video streaming on-the-go.
News categories: VisualOn, TVB.COM, Andy Lin, Kenneth Wong, Apps, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Media Player, TV Everywhere
- Eutelsat confirms the successful launch of EUTELSAT 7C
- Comscore and DISH Media surpass 100 DISH and Sling TV addressable ad campaigns
- TDC selects Mediamorph for its Blockbuster VOD services in the Nordics
- Three-quarters of pay TV operators to gain subs
- Block Communications renews with Nielsen for Local TV data
- Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
- Switch Media adds Bitmovin video player to its MediaHQ product suite
- AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
- SaT5G project demonstrates 5G over satellite use cases
- Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Conversant uses Verimatrix Secure Cloud for multi-DRM security
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- Global advertising market to grow by +5% this year