Digital TV News: Österreichische Rundfunksender
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
SMIT provides HbbTV CAM for Austria's ORS
Sep 13, 2015 – SMIT has extended its partnership with Austrian Broadcasting Services (ORS) on its DVB-T2 platform, launching a CAM integrated with HbbTV under the simpliTV brand. The HbbTV1.5 CAM is compatible with Irdeto cardless security.
News categories: SMIT, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Irdeto, Bingyu Xian, Norbert Grill, Austria, CAM, Digital TV, DVB-T2, HbbTV, IBC2019, Smart TV
Net Insight wins contract with ORS for DVB-T2 distribution in Austria
Aug 28, 2012 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced a contract with ORS to distribute DVB-T2 signals across Austria. The first phase of the rollout is based on more than 40 Nimbra 680 nodes and will begin in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Net Insight, Österreichische Rundfunksender, TV-Connect, Austria, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
NEOTION to supply DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for ORF in Austria
Sep 8, 2011 – NEOTION has announced that it is supplying its Irdeto SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules to provide high-security access (DVB CI and CI plus) to ORF's satellite TV package in Austria and for additional services provided by the operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SmarDTV delivers CI Plus modules to ORF Austria
Jul 25, 2011 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has started shipping its latest SmarCAM-3 CI Plus modules into the Austrian retail market. The modules provide access to ORF and pay TV services, and services in the region relying on Irdeto (JSE: NPN) conditional access.
News categories: SmarDTV, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Irdeto, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ORS plans satellite pay TV service for Austria
Dec 10, 2010 – Broadcasting infrastructure company ORS (Österreichische Rundfunksender) has created a new company called ORS Comm to develop its own satellite pay TV service for Austria.
News categories: Österreichische Rundfunksender, Austria, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Four bid for Slovak DVB-T multiplexes
Nov 20, 2008 – The Telecommunications Office of the Slovak Republic (TÚ SR) has announced that four candidates have bid for the first two DVB-T multiplexes in Slovakia.
News categories: TÚ SR, ORS, Valtech Communications, Towercom, Telecom Corp, Digital TV, Slovakia, Terrestrial
Irdeto Secures Long-Term Content Security Contract with Österreichische Rundfunksender (ORS)
Apr 14, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced a multi-year conditional access (CA) contract with Österreichische Rundfunksender (ORS) to protect the Austrian national broadcaster's satellite broadcast network with the Irdeto Digital TV content security solution.
News categories: Irdeto, ORS Österreichische Rundfunksender, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite
MEDIA BROADCAST brings Mobile TV to Austria together with ORS
Apr 7, 2008 – MEDIA BROADCAST, holder of the Austrian DVB-H license, and Österreichische Rundfunksender GmbH (ORS) have concluded an important agreement in Vienna for the prompt implementation of mobile TV.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, ORS, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service