Digital TV News: ACCESS Europe
Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
May 17, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced that BEAN TECH's in-vehicle infotainment system, powered by ACCESS Twine for Car, has been chosen by Great Wall Motor (GWM) in Europe to provide IVI in its GWM ORA and WEY models.
News categories: ACCESS CO, BEAN TECH, Great Wall Motor, NetRange, Michi Uematsu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Middleware
BEAN TECH selects automotive content aggregation solution from ACCESS
Nov 9, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car), with content provided by NetRange, has been chosen by BEAN TECH to power an integrated in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system for next-generation vehicles.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, BEAN TECH, Michi Uematsu, Pingsheng Xie, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
ACCESS IVI solution integrated into the HARMAN Ignite Store
Sep 28, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that its Twine4Car has been integrated with the HARMAN Ignite Store, providing automotive OEMs with a portfolio of car-specific video services through the IVI platform.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, HARMAN, Michi Uematsu, Albert Jordan, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
Apr 12, 2021 – ACCESS has licensed Ligada iSuite from Eurofins to ensure that its NetFront Browser BE provides a compliant platform for CE manufacturers offering Android and Linux based HbbTV Smart TVs and broadcaster OTT services.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Eurofins, Dr. Neale Foster, Dr. Bob Campbell, Android TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, QoE, Smart TV, UK, Worldwide
ACCESS and AirConsole bring cloud gaming to the car
Mar 29, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that it has partnered with N-Dream to bring its cloud-gaming platform, AirConsole, to the car. ACCESS will enable multiplayer gaming through its IVI platform and car-centric App Store.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, N-Dream, Sven Eckoldt, Dr Neale Foster, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
ACCESS and Fingerprint bring Kidomi super app to car backseats
Mar 24, 2021 – ACCESS Europe has announced that it has partnered with Fingerprint Digital to bring children’s content to vehicles via the ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Fingerprint Digital, Sven Eckoldt, Kimberly Verbonitz, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
ACCESS Europe releases upgraded browser for cars
Dec 17, 2020 – ACCESS Europe has launched NetFront Browser BE for Car v3.0. The upgrade brings the latest standards support, security updates and media playback support to cars, including support for new Google services login requirements.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Worldwide
ACCESS brings DW news to connected vehicles
Dec 10, 2020 – ACCESS and DW have announced a partnership that sees news delivered in multiple formats to connected cars. The collaboration enables car users to access news updates as audio, video or text alerts via the ACCESS in-vehicle infotainment solution.
News categories: ACCESS CO, DW, Dr. Neale Foster, Sven Eckoldt, Christian Kuehne, Germany, In-Car, Middleware, Worldwide
ACCESS announces BML browser on Android for cars
Nov 2, 2020 – ACCESS Europe has announced an enhancement to its NetFront Browser BML Edition for cars that extends support to Android. Broadcast Markup Language (BML) is essential for delivering interactive and TV services to the car in Japan.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Dr Neale Foster, Digital TV, In-Car, Japan, Middleware
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data