Digital TV News: Accedo Broadband
Viaplay selects Irdeto to secure OTT on iPhone and iPad
Jul 3, 2012 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that Viaplay, the OTT company of MTG (Stockholm: MTGA, MTGB), is using Irdeto ActiveCloak for Media to allow it to expand the range of devices from which consumers can view premium content, starting with the iPhone and iPad.
News categories: Irdeto, Viaplay, Content Protection, Denmark, DRM, Finland, Norway, Russia, Smartphone, Streaming, Sweden, Tablet
Accedo and Irdeto Partner to Deliver the Ultimate TV Everywhere Experience
Dec 20, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Irdeto (JSE: NPN) have announced a partnership to create next-generation TV Everywhere services and experiences for pay TV operators, broadcasters and content providers world-wide.
News categories: Irdeto, Accedo Broadband, Apps, CES2023, Content Protection, IPTV, Streaming
Accedo and Vestel partner to bring applications to Vestel TV devices
Sep 5, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) have announced a partnership to bring Accedo's applications and services to Vestel TV devices and jointly drive the development of attractive applications and services.
News categories: Accedo Broadband, Vestel, Apps, IFABerlin, Smart TV, Streaming
Accedo Broadband and Ekioh introduce the world's first 3D games for IPTV
Mar 21, 2011 – Accedo Broadband and Ekioh have announced the availability of casual games in 3D using Ekioh's latest SVG software. The 3D games will be available for all Ekioh customers from Q3 2011.
News categories: Ekioh, Accedo Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Metaverse, Middleware, Video Exchange
Netgem opens up partner programme with its Home Cloud Software Development Kit
Mar 15, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has made its Home Cloud software development kit (SDK) available to application developers, Internet service providers and operator partners.
News categories: Netgem, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
Panasonic Takes Connected TV to the Next Level With Launch of VIERA Connect™
Jan 5, 2011 – Panasonic (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752) has unveiled at CES, VIERA Connect™, an enhancement of its connected TV offering that includes expanded video streaming, two-way interactive features from gaming to social networking, and fitness programs.
News categories: Panasonic, CES2023, Middleware, Smart TV, Social TV, Streaming
Oregan's Onyx Delivers New Apps to Access Hollywood Blockbuster Movie Content, Casual Gaming and TV Series Catch-up in HD
Dec 30, 2010 – Oregan Networks has announced availability of an updated version of its Onyx software featuring enhanced speed and security, as well as providing access to new home entertainment applications, powered by blinkbox and Accedo Broadband.
News categories: Oregan Networks, blinkbox, Accedo Broadband, CES2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Accedo and Widevine Partner to Deliver OTT Video Services
Sep 10, 2010 – Accedo Broadband and Widevine have announced a partnership to deliver over-the-top (OTT) video services. Widevine's adaptive streaming, virtual DVD controls and DRM platform will be available for integration with Accedo's application solutions.
News categories: Accedo, Widevine, Content Protection, IBC2023, Streaming
Accedo Introduces Connected TV Apps for TV Operators
Aug 20, 2010 – Accedo Broadband has announced that it will be introducing a range of applications for TV operators to make their offering available over Connected TV devices such as TVs, Blu-ray players and other Over-the-top devices.
News categories: Accedo Broadband, Blu-ray, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia