Digital TV News: Accedo Broadband
Accedo and Netgem Partner for Next Generation Applications for TV
Mar 22, 2010 – Accedo Broadband and Netgem have announced that Accedo's IPTV applications are to be made available via Netgem's IPTV platform - NetgemTV.
News categories: Netgem, Accedo Broadband, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
The End of the Walled Garden: Led by Pay-TV Operators
Feb 8, 2010 – IMS Research's newest report reveals that demand for connected CE devices are being driven by increased bandwidth, the evolution of content delivery methods and the convergence of media and communications industries.
News categories: IMS Research, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
Samsung Unveils Application Store For TVs, Blu-ray Players, Home Theater Systems and Select Mobile Phones
Jan 6, 2010 – Samsung (Seoul: 005930) has unveiled Samsung Apps, the world's first HDTV-based application store where users can download applications from select Samsung HDTVs, Blu-ray Players and Home Theater systems via the upgraded [email protected] - Content Service.
News categories: Samsung, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Industry leaders create new Connected TV Game Forum
Jan 5, 2010 – A selection of the world's foremost interactive companies are establishing a new forum for the development of games on connected TV, namely Accedo, Betfair, PlayJam, RallyPoint and Two Way Media.
News categories: Connected TV Game Forum, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Intel Unveils 45nm System-on-Chip for Internet TV
Sep 24, 2009 – Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has unveiled the Intel® Atom™ processor CE4100, the newest System-on-Chip (SoC) in a family of media processors designed to bring Internet content and services to digital TVs, DVD players and advanced set-top boxes.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, DVD, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Accedo Broadband introduces App Store for IPTV
Sep 3, 2009 – Accedo Broadband has announced the release of the Accedo App Store for IPTV. The App Store functionality allows consumers to access their favourite IPTV applications directly in the living room with a remote control.
News categories: Accedo Broadband, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware
VIZIO Announces New And Exciting 'Connected HDTV' Platform With Wireless Connectivity
Jan 7, 2009 – VIZIO has announced the unveiling of its 'Connected HDTV' Platform, which enhances the HDTV viewing experience by bringing personalized entertainment, information and social networking content into the viewer's living room.
News categories: VIZIO, CES2022, Digital TV, Media Player, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Ericsson launches new IMS IPTV middleware integrated with leading TV technology providers
Sep 9, 2008 – Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) has extended its TV offering with the world's first IMS integrated IPTV middleware. The company's open, standards based, end-to-end IPTV solution supports ease of integration and delivers vendor choice for operators.
News categories: Ericsson, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Amino Technologies Results For The Year Ended 30 November 2007
Jan 28, 2008 – Amino Technologies (stock code: AMO) has announced its audited final results for the year ended 30 November 2007. Shipments of AmiNET products for the period increased 45% to 598,000.
News categories: Amino, Earnings Release, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying