Digital TV News: Accenture
ZEE5 chooses Applicaster to enhance the app experience
Oct 3, 2019 – Applicaster has been chosen by ZEE5 to enhance the user experience and application experience. The partnership will focus on updating the ZEE5 app interface to mirror the evolving preferences of the new-age OTT viewer using Applicaster’s Zapp platform.
News categories: Applicaster, ZEE5, Jonathan Laor, Rajneel Kumar, Apps, Digital TV, India, Streaming
OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
Jul 11, 2019 – OpenAP has announced that it has selected dataxu as its partner to provide technology and services for advertisers to create audience segments for use in targeted digital campaigns.
News categories: dataxu, OpenAP, Sandro Catanzaro, David Levy, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom unveil OpenAP 2.0
Apr 25, 2019 – FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom have unveiled OpenAP 2.0, expanding the audience platform into a centralized video marketplace with workflow automation for national linear and long-form digital video, developed in collaboration with Accenture and FreeWheel.
News categories: Viacom, NBCUniversal, FOX, John Halley, Sean Moran, Krishan Bhatia, Linda Yaccarino, Meredith Brace, Marianne Gambelli, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Accenture chosen to help enhance TV customer experience at KPN
Jun 20, 2018 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is helping KPN enhance the customer experience by providing the telecommunications company with the Accenture Video Solution (AVS) – a hybrid IPTV and OTT platform – for the delivery of video and related services.
News categories: Accenture, KPN, Sef Tuma, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, UX
Accenture provides video platform for Turner’s OTT products
May 22, 2018 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has announced that Turner is using the Accenture Video Solution platform to help manage and operate some of the company’s OTT products. This includes FilmStruck in the UK, and Cartoon Network TV Everywhere (TVE) in Asia Pacific.
News categories: Accenture, Turner, Sef Tuma, Aksel van der Wal, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
55% drop in consumers who prefer to watch TV shows on TV sets
Apr 24, 2017 – Signaling an accelerating shift in the digital video market consumer behavior, the percentage of consumers who prefer watching TV shows on television sets plummeted by 55% over the past year, from 52% to 23%, according to Accenture (NYSE: ACN).
News categories: Accenture, Gavin Mann, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
MultiChoice expands video test automation capacity with Accenture StormTest
Mar 29, 2017 – MultiChoice has expanded its video test automation capacity with the implementation of Accenture StormTest, a suite of automated testing capabilities, to support a data-driven, continuous integration approach to product development.
News categories: Accenture, MultiChoice, John Maguire, QoE, South Africa
Accenture Video Solution selected as OTT platform by BT TV
Sep 7, 2016 – BT TV has selected the Accenture Video Solution (AVS) platform to support its BT TV offerings. The Accenture platform supports both live streaming and VOD, delivering a high-quality user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Accenture, BT plc, Sef Tuma, Greg McCall, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, UK
Accenture enables Mediaset Premium OTT
Apr 28, 2016 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has collaborated with Italy’s largest commercial TV broadcaster, Mediaset, to deliver UEFA Champions League football matches – using a new, online 'over-the-top' Internet video service – to more than one million consumers.
News categories: Accenture, Mediaset, Francesco Venturini, Franco Ricci, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, Mobile, Streaming
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying