Digital TV News: AirConsole
Vewd and AirConsole bring casual gaming to the TV
May 31, 2022 – Vewd and AirConsole have announced a partnership that simplifies the distribution of casual gaming to TVs. The joint solution allows service providers to offer gaming without the need for additional hardware.
News categories: Vewd, AirConsole, Amanda Oleson, Anthony Cliquot, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Worldwide
3SS shows Android-based automotive entertainment UX at CES
Jan 7, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that its 3Ready Product Framework is now integrated as part of a modular automotive demo platform, a simulator which serves to give a taste of the future of the in-car entertainment experience.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, Bosch, AirConsole, Tomasz Dzikowski, Robert Dube, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
3SS and Cinemo enable in-car entertainment experiences
Dec 20, 2021 – 3SS and Cinemo have announced a technology collaboration to bring entertainment to cars. Their combined solution brings super-aggregation to the car, with passengers able to access a rich array of pre-integrated third-party content and apps.
News categories: 3SS, Cinemo, Tomasz Dzikowski, Pierre Donath, Robert Dube, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
May 3, 2021 – AirConsole has announced a casual gaming partnership with True Digital Group, the digital arm of Thailand's True Corporation, for its TrueID TV service. AirConsole games use the player's smartphone as a game controller.
News categories: AirConsole, True Digital Group, Anthony Cliquot, Marco Guida, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Thailand
ACCESS and AirConsole bring cloud gaming to the car
Mar 29, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that it has partnered with N-Dream to bring its cloud-gaming platform, AirConsole, to the car. ACCESS will enable multiplayer gaming through its IVI platform and car-centric App Store.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, N-Dream, Sven Eckoldt, Dr Neale Foster, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
Mar 1, 2021 – Xiaomi is partnering with AirConsole for the distribution of AirConsole's multiplayer cloud gaming platform. The app now will be featured on Xiaomi's Mi TV and Mi Box to millions of users worldwide.
News categories: AirConsole, Xiaomi, Anthony Cliquot, Wang Dong, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
AirConsole and XL Home turn Android TVs into Gaming Consoles
Jun 5, 2020 – XL Axiata will distribute AirConsole's online video game console for casual games to its XL Home customer base in Indonesia. AirConsole is a cloud based video game console accessible using a computer or smart TV.
News categories: AirConsole, XL Axiata, Anthony Cliquot, Abhijit Navalekar, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Indonesia, Smart TV
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th