Digital TV News: AirConsole
VANTIVA demonstrates latest CPE solutions at CES 2023
Jan 4, 2023 – At CES, VANTIVA will be demonstrating an array of solutions around new innovations, including Wi-Fi 7, 5G FWA, connected fitness and a hybrid set-top box/soundbar, for the connected home market.
News categories: VANTIVA, Luis Martinez-Amago, Android TV, Big Data, CES2024, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SDMC and AirConsole offer casual gaming solution for operators
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC Technology has announced a partnership with AirConsole. AirConsole enables users of SDMC's devices to play casual multiplayer games on their TV boxes, using their smartphones as a controller.
News categories: SDMC, AirConsole, David Li, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Worldwide
BMW and AirConsole to bring casual gaming to vehicles in 2023
Oct 11, 2022 – AirConsole and the BMW Group will bring casual gaming into new BMW vehicles, starting next year. The AirConsole technology enables games to be instantly delivered over-the-air and to control them using smartphones.
News categories: AirConsole, BMW, Anthony Cliquot, Stephan Durac, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
Zappware launches 180+ games in partnership with AirConsole
Sep 9, 2022 – Zappware has announced a partnership with AirConsole, a cloud-based video game console developed by N-Dream. Casual gamers can play multiplayer AirConsole games using their smartphone as a controller – no other hardware is required.
News categories: Zappware, AirConsole, Ives Decraene, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2023, Worldwide
Vewd and AirConsole bring casual gaming to the TV
May 31, 2022 – Vewd and AirConsole have announced a partnership that simplifies the distribution of casual gaming to TVs. The joint solution allows service providers to offer gaming without the need for additional hardware.
News categories: Vewd, AirConsole, Amanda Oleson, Anthony Cliquot, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Worldwide
3SS shows Android-based automotive entertainment UX at CES
Jan 7, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that its 3Ready Product Framework is now integrated as part of a modular automotive demo platform, a simulator which serves to give a taste of the future of the in-car entertainment experience.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, Bosch, AirConsole, Tomasz Dzikowski, Robert Dube, CES2024, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
3SS and Cinemo enable in-car entertainment experiences
Dec 20, 2021 – 3SS and Cinemo have announced a technology collaboration to bring entertainment to cars. Their combined solution brings super-aggregation to the car, with passengers able to access a rich array of pre-integrated third-party content and apps.
News categories: 3SS, Cinemo, Tomasz Dzikowski, Pierre Donath, Robert Dube, CES2024, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
May 3, 2021 – AirConsole has announced a casual gaming partnership with True Digital Group, the digital arm of Thailand's True Corporation, for its TrueID TV service. AirConsole games use the player's smartphone as a game controller.
News categories: AirConsole, True Digital Group, Anthony Cliquot, Marco Guida, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Thailand
ACCESS and AirConsole bring cloud gaming to the car
Mar 29, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that it has partnered with N-Dream to bring its cloud-gaming platform, AirConsole, to the car. ACCESS will enable multiplayer gaming through its IVI platform and car-centric App Store.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, N-Dream, Sven Eckoldt, Dr Neale Foster, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024
- KC Global Media launches HD FAST channel on JioTV and JioTV+
- Telstra Broadcast Services and BT pool media network footprints
- Fórum SBTVD selects ATSC 3.0 physical layer for Phase 3 field testing
- MainConcept launches live encoder with VVC and LCEVC