Digital TV News: Aksh Optifibre
MTNL launches 3G mobile TV in India with Alcatel-Lucent and Aksh Optifibre
Apr 22, 2010 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU), in collaboration with Aksh Optifibre, has announced that it has enabled the commercial launch of MTNL's 3G-driven mobile TV services in the metro cities of Delhi and Mumbai.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Aksh Optifibre, MTNL, 5G, Content Distribution, India, Mobile
UTStarcom a Leader in China, India IPTV Markets
Jun 30, 2009 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) was named the leading Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider in Asia in Multimedia Research Group's (MRG, Inc.) latest Global IPTV Market Leaders Report.
News categories: UTStarcom, Multimedia Research Group, Asia, China, Content Distribution, Content Protection, India, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
UTStarcom and Aksh to Power BSNL's New iControl IPTV Service in 20 Cities Across India
Sep 2, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) to deploy UTStarcom's end-to-end RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution in 20 cities on Bharat Sanchar Nigam, Ltd. (BSNL)'s ADSL 2+ network.
News categories: UTStarcom, BSNL, Aksh Optifibre, Broadband, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Aksh Optifibre, BSNL to launch first IPTV service in Jaipur
Aug 4, 2008 – After the successful launch of IPTV service in Mumbai and Delhi, now Aksh Optifibre has announced the launch of IPTV (Interactive and Personalized Television) service 'icontrol' in collaboration with BSNL in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
News categories: Aksh Optifibre, BSNL, icontrol, Digital TV, India, IPTV
UTStarcom Continues IPTV Momentum in India With Aksh Optifibre Contract
Jul 14, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has signed a new contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) that expands the operator's deployment of the industry-leading RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution.
News categories: UTStarcom, Aksh Optifibre, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Teams with Bharti Airtel to Launch IPTV In India
Sep 17, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a contract to supply its industry-leading RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution to Bharti Airtel, one of India's leading integrated telecommunications service providers with more than 46 million customers.
News categories: UTStarcom, Bharti Airtel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Partners With AKSH Optifibre to Deliver First IPTV Service in India With MTNL
Feb 2, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a three-year contract through its partnership with AKSH Optifibre Ltd. to deploy its RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. (MTNL) in India.
News categories: UTStarcom, AKSH Optifibre, MTNL, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set