Digital TV News: Aksh Optifibre
MTNL launches 3G mobile TV in India with Alcatel-Lucent and Aksh Optifibre
Apr 22, 2010 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU), in collaboration with Aksh Optifibre, has announced that it has enabled the commercial launch of MTNL's 3G-driven mobile TV services in the metro cities of Delhi and Mumbai.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Aksh Optifibre, MTNL, 5G, Content Distribution, India, Mobile
UTStarcom a Leader in China, India IPTV Markets
Jun 30, 2009 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) was named the leading Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider in Asia in Multimedia Research Group's (MRG, Inc.) latest Global IPTV Market Leaders Report.
News categories: UTStarcom, Multimedia Research Group, Asia, China, Content Distribution, Content Protection, India, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
UTStarcom and Aksh to Power BSNL's New iControl IPTV Service in 20 Cities Across India
Sep 2, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) to deploy UTStarcom's end-to-end RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution in 20 cities on Bharat Sanchar Nigam, Ltd. (BSNL)'s ADSL 2+ network.
News categories: UTStarcom, BSNL, Aksh Optifibre, Broadband, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Aksh Optifibre, BSNL to launch first IPTV service in Jaipur
Aug 4, 2008 – After the successful launch of IPTV service in Mumbai and Delhi, now Aksh Optifibre has announced the launch of IPTV (Interactive and Personalized Television) service 'icontrol' in collaboration with BSNL in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
News categories: Aksh Optifibre, BSNL, icontrol, Digital TV, India, IPTV
UTStarcom Continues IPTV Momentum in India With Aksh Optifibre Contract
Jul 14, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has signed a new contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) that expands the operator's deployment of the industry-leading RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution.
News categories: UTStarcom, Aksh Optifibre, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Teams with Bharti Airtel to Launch IPTV In India
Sep 17, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a contract to supply its industry-leading RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution to Bharti Airtel, one of India's leading integrated telecommunications service providers with more than 46 million customers.
News categories: UTStarcom, Bharti Airtel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Partners With AKSH Optifibre to Deliver First IPTV Service in India With MTNL
Feb 2, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a three-year contract through its partnership with AKSH Optifibre Ltd. to deploy its RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. (MTNL) in India.
News categories: UTStarcom, AKSH Optifibre, MTNL, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22