Digital TV News: Amdocs
Lionsgate to move content library to the cloud with Vubiquity
Nov 7, 2023 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX), along with Bitpress, has been chosen as a key collaborator for the move of Lionsgate's content library, consisting of over 18,000 film and TV titles, to a cloud-based platform.
News categories: Amdocs, Lionsgate, Bitpress, Vubiquity, Anthony Goonetilleke, Akin Ceylan, Russ Moffat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
VIDAA adds AVOD/FAST and TVOD/EST services with Vubiquity
Aug 2, 2023 – VIDAA USA has selected Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX) to provide AVOD, FAST and TVOD/EST content for VIDAA tv. Vubiquity will curate, program and schedule content, as well as originate FAST channels for VIDAA.
News categories: Amdocs, VIDAA, Vubiquity, Anthony Goonetilleke, Yaniv Gruenwald, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, USA
Beacon Broadband launches video streaming service with Broadpeak and Vubiquity
Jul 26, 2023 – Beacon Broadband is to launch a video service powered by Broadpeak's peakVU.TV streaming solution. The deployment will use Amdocs' Vubiquity platform for linear channel aggregation.
News categories: Broadpeak, Beacon Broadband, Vubiquity, Mario Rainville, Paul Recanzone, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
Jun 5, 2023 – Wyplay has announced the acquisition of iFeelSmart. Wyplay and iFeelSmart have participated in the same video ecosystem for many years and their service offerings are fully complementary.
News categories: Wyplay, iFeelSmart, Jacques Bourgninaud, Shy Shriqui, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Virgin Media renews EST and TVOD content deal with Amdocs
May 10, 2023 – Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX) has announced that its Vubiquity platform has been selected to continue to provide Virgin Media's customers with EST and TVOD content across different devices.
News categories: Amdocs, Virgin Media, Anthony Goonetilleke, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UK
Vubiquity to provide personalized content for Cellcom TV
Nov 8, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has been selected by Cellcom to bring digital content to Cellcom TV viewers through its Vubiquity platform. Vubiquity will provide content acquisition, curation, marketing and content management services.
News categories: Amdocs, Cellcom, Anthony Goonetilleke, Dafna Agassi Bar, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, UX
Amdocs' Vubiquity aggregates video metadata with MetaVU
Apr 20, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced MetaVU. Built on AWS, MetaVU aggregates metadata into a single point of integration from both internal and external data sources, enabling marketing teams to create more targeted promotions and enable rich consumer experiences.
News categories: Amdocs, Anthony Goonetilleke, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Metrological unveils Lightning partner program
Mar 23, 2022 – Metrological has unveiled its Lightning Partner Program. The program provides TV operators and content providers a worldwide network of resources to help bring high-performing Lightning-based TV apps and UXs to market faster and cost efficiently.
News categories: Metrological, Greg Riker, Wouter Schreur, Anthony Goonetilleke, Apps, Digital TV, RDK, Worldwide
XL Axiata selects end-to-end media solution from Amdocs
Feb 1, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) will provide an end-to-end media solution, including integration, testing, operational support and delivery services, enabling XL Axiata to deliver content and OTT offerings to its customers.
News categories: Amdocs, XL Axiata, Anthony Goonetilleke, Yessie D Yosetya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond