Digital TV News: Amdocs
Amdocs' Vubiquity aggregates video metadata with MetaVU
Apr 20, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced MetaVU. Built on AWS, MetaVU aggregates metadata into a single point of integration from both internal and external data sources, enabling marketing teams to create more targeted promotions and enable rich consumer experiences.
News categories: Amdocs, Anthony Goonetilleke, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Metrological unveils Lightning partner program
Mar 23, 2022 – Metrological has unveiled its Lightning Partner Program. The program provides TV operators and content providers a worldwide network of resources to help bring high-performing Lightning-based TV apps and UXs to market faster and cost efficiently.
News categories: Metrological, Greg Riker, Wouter Schreur, Anthony Goonetilleke, Apps, Digital TV, RDK, Worldwide
XL Axiata selects end-to-end media solution from Amdocs
Feb 1, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) will provide an end-to-end media solution, including integration, testing, operational support and delivery services, enabling XL Axiata to deliver content and OTT offerings to its customers.
News categories: Amdocs, XL Axiata, Anthony Goonetilleke, Yessie D Yosetya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
Sep 13, 2021 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced a multi-year renewal agreement with izzi, a leading cable TV operator in Mexico. As part of this agreement, Vubiquity will continue to provide content licensing and processing for the izzitv service.
News categories: Vubiquity, izzi, Anthony Goonetilleke, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
Vubiquity to provide ocilion with content-as-a-service
Aug 4, 2021 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has been selected by ocilion to provide content for 50-plus telecommunication operators across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg.
News categories: Amdocs, ocilion, Hans Kühberger, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland
Tangerine Global and MediaKind launch TV-as-a-Service offering
Mar 31, 2021 – Tangerine Global and MediaKind have announced the availability of CITRUS MediaFirst TVaaS (TV-as-a-Service). Vubiquity will provide the content of over 300 channels integrated into CITRUS MediaFirst.
News categories: MediaKind, Tangerine Global, Amdocs, Steve Payne, Greg Pasetta, Raman Abrol, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
Sep 22, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will be providing content licensing and digital supply chain solutions to support Liberty Global's video and TV platforms and Virgin Media's on-demand services.
News categories: Vubiquity, Liberty Global, Darcy Antonellis, Chris Van Der Linden, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, UK
AT&T Mexico goes live with OTT services powered by Amdocs Media
May 7, 2020 – Amdocs Media (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that AT&T Mexico has gone live with MarketONE on the public cloud. MarketONE streamlines OTT partner integrations by reducing the cost and complexity of integrating and managing OTT providers.
News categories: Amdocs, AT&T, Anthony Goonetilleke, Janna Ducich, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Streaming
Vubiquity to power VOD stores at Partner TV in Israel
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will power Partner TV's (NASDAQ, TASE:PTNR) VOD store with premium Electronic Sell-Through (EST) titles and will continue to provide the content library for its TVOD store.
News categories: Vubiquity, Partner Communications, Darcy Antonellis, Isaac Benbenisti, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year