Digital TV News: Atmaca
Samsung announces Tizen OS Smart TV licensing partnerships
Oct 10, 2022 – Samsung has announced partnerships with ODM companies such as Atmaca, HKC and Tempo to enable non-Samsung TVs to use Tizen OS. TVs from Bauhn, Linsar, Sunny, Vispera and other brands will be available this year.
News categories: Samsung, Yongjae Kim, Australia, Digital TV, Italy, New Zealand, Smart TV, Spain, Turkey, TV OS, UK
Atmaca Elektronik selects SERAPHIC browser for Connected TV
May 4, 2017 – Atmaca Elektronik has announced that it has chosen SERAPHIC as their TV browser provider to launch a new series of Smart TVs in Europe. SERAPHIC’s TV browser, pre-integrated with Foxxum’s TV portal, is deployed in Atmaca's Sunny brand.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Atmaca, Ye Wang, Baki Onur Gü, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
Atmaca Elektronik partners with Exset for Turkey
Jul 7, 2015 – Exset has announced that it has partnered with Atmaca Electronik, owners of the 'Sunny' brand in Turkey. The partnership is designed to deploy Exset’s DMS 2.0 in the country as it moves along the path towards digitisation.
News categories: Exset, Atmaca Electronik, MStar Semi, Andrew Pons, Nuri Atmaca, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Turkey
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data