Digital TV News: BYD
Netia TV subscribers in Poland up 56% in 2012 to 79,285
Feb 21, 2013 – Poland's Netia (WSE: NET) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2012. Netia's TV services reached 79,285 at year-end, growing by 56% from 50,712 at December 31, 2011 and by 9% from 72,805 at September 30, 2012.
News categories: Netia, IPTV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
BYD to Launch Two Car Models with Mobile Digital TV Powered by Siano
Jan 2, 2013 – Siano has announce a partnership with BYD to integrate Siano-powered entertainment systems into BYD cars. Starting in Q1 2013, BYD's BYD S6 and the Surai compact sedan will be equipped with multimedia/infotainment systems with mobile DTV powered by Siano.
News categories: Siano, BYD, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Siano Launches MBBMS Software Stack for China Mobile TD-SCDMA
Jun 24, 2010 – Siano Mobile Silicon has launched a software protocol stack for the Mobile Broadcasting Business Management System (MBBMS). MBBMS handles billing, user management and conditional access for the CMMB mobile TV service through China Mobile.
News categories: Siano Mobile, China Mobile, China, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
byd:sign Introduces First DivX Certified® HDTV to Hit Japan
Jun 30, 2008 – DivX (NASDAQ:DIVX) has announced the DivX Certification of byd:sign Corporation's new LCD HDTV - the first LCD HDTV with DivX Certification for the Japan market.
News categories: DivX, byd:sign, Digital TV, Japan, Media Player, Smart TV, Streaming
Poland consults regarding mobile TV tender documentation
Apr 11, 2008 – The President of the Office of Electronic Communications on April 3, 2008 announced the beginning of consultations regarding the conditions of the tender for frequencies in the 470 - 790 MHz band for mobile radio - communication network.
News categories: Office of Electronic Communications, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Regulation
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data