Digital TV News: BYD
Netia TV subscribers in Poland up 56% in 2012 to 79,285
Feb 21, 2013 – Poland's Netia (WSE: NET) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2012. Netia's TV services reached 79,285 at year-end, growing by 56% from 50,712 at December 31, 2011 and by 9% from 72,805 at September 30, 2012.
News categories: Netia, IPTV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
BYD to Launch Two Car Models with Mobile Digital TV Powered by Siano
Jan 2, 2013 – Siano has announce a partnership with BYD to integrate Siano-powered entertainment systems into BYD cars. Starting in Q1 2013, BYD's BYD S6 and the Surai compact sedan will be equipped with multimedia/infotainment systems with mobile DTV powered by Siano.
News categories: Siano, BYD, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Siano Launches MBBMS Software Stack for China Mobile TD-SCDMA
Jun 24, 2010 – Siano Mobile Silicon has launched a software protocol stack for the Mobile Broadcasting Business Management System (MBBMS). MBBMS handles billing, user management and conditional access for the CMMB mobile TV service through China Mobile.
News categories: Siano Mobile, China Mobile, China, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
byd:sign Introduces First DivX Certified® HDTV to Hit Japan
Jun 30, 2008 – DivX (NASDAQ:DIVX) has announced the DivX Certification of byd:sign Corporation's new LCD HDTV - the first LCD HDTV with DivX Certification for the Japan market.
News categories: DivX, byd:sign, Digital TV, Japan, Media Player, OTT, Smart TV
Poland consults regarding mobile TV tender documentation
Apr 11, 2008 – The President of the Office of Electronic Communications on April 3, 2008 announced the beginning of consultations regarding the conditions of the tender for frequencies in the 470 - 790 MHz band for mobile radio - communication network.
News categories: Office of Electronic Communications, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Regulation
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers