Digital TV News: BYD
Netia TV subscribers in Poland up 56% in 2012 to 79,285
Feb 21, 2013 – Poland's Netia (WSE: NET) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2012. Netia's TV services reached 79,285 at year-end, growing by 56% from 50,712 at December 31, 2011 and by 9% from 72,805 at September 30, 2012.
News categories: Netia, IPTV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
BYD to Launch Two Car Models with Mobile Digital TV Powered by Siano
Jan 2, 2013 – Siano has announce a partnership with BYD to integrate Siano-powered entertainment systems into BYD cars. Starting in Q1 2013, BYD's BYD S6 and the Surai compact sedan will be equipped with multimedia/infotainment systems with mobile DTV powered by Siano.
News categories: Siano, BYD, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Siano Launches MBBMS Software Stack for China Mobile TD-SCDMA
Jun 24, 2010 – Siano Mobile Silicon has launched a software protocol stack for the Mobile Broadcasting Business Management System (MBBMS). MBBMS handles billing, user management and conditional access for the CMMB mobile TV service through China Mobile.
News categories: Siano Mobile, China Mobile, China, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
byd:sign Introduces First DivX Certified® HDTV to Hit Japan
Jun 30, 2008 – DivX (NASDAQ:DIVX) has announced the DivX Certification of byd:sign Corporation's new LCD HDTV - the first LCD HDTV with DivX Certification for the Japan market.
News categories: DivX, byd:sign, Digital TV, Japan, Media Player, OTT, Smart TV
Poland consults regarding mobile TV tender documentation
Apr 11, 2008 – The President of the Office of Electronic Communications on April 3, 2008 announced the beginning of consultations regarding the conditions of the tender for frequencies in the 470 - 790 MHz band for mobile radio - communication network.
News categories: Office of Electronic Communications, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Regulation
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0