Digital TV News: BYD
Netia TV subscribers in Poland up 56% in 2012 to 79,285
Feb 21, 2013 – Poland's Netia (WSE: NET) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2012. Netia's TV services reached 79,285 at year-end, growing by 56% from 50,712 at December 31, 2011 and by 9% from 72,805 at September 30, 2012.
News categories: Netia, IPTV, Poland, Results, Subscribers
BYD to Launch Two Car Models with Mobile Digital TV Powered by Siano
Jan 2, 2013 – Siano has announce a partnership with BYD to integrate Siano-powered entertainment systems into BYD cars. Starting in Q1 2013, BYD's BYD S6 and the Surai compact sedan will be equipped with multimedia/infotainment systems with mobile DTV powered by Siano.
News categories: Siano, BYD, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Siano Launches MBBMS Software Stack for China Mobile TD-SCDMA
Jun 24, 2010 – Siano Mobile Silicon has launched a software protocol stack for the Mobile Broadcasting Business Management System (MBBMS). MBBMS handles billing, user management and conditional access for the CMMB mobile TV service through China Mobile.
News categories: Siano Mobile, China Mobile, China, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
byd:sign Introduces First DivX Certified® HDTV to Hit Japan
Jun 30, 2008 – DivX (NASDAQ:DIVX) has announced the DivX Certification of byd:sign Corporation's new LCD HDTV - the first LCD HDTV with DivX Certification for the Japan market.
News categories: DivX, byd:sign, Digital TV, Japan, Media Player, Smart TV, Streaming
Poland consults regarding mobile TV tender documentation
Apr 11, 2008 – The President of the Office of Electronic Communications on April 3, 2008 announced the beginning of consultations regarding the conditions of the tender for frequencies in the 470 - 790 MHz band for mobile radio - communication network.
News categories: Office of Electronic Communications, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Regulation
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024