Digital TV News: Bluestreak
aioTV and Bluestreak Enable Online Video for Millions of Connected TVs and Devices
Jan 10, 2012 – aioTV has announced that Bluestreak Technology will offer the aioTV service on Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue XT platform making it easy for consumers to discover, experience and share online video on their televisions and other connected devices.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, aioTV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Bluestreak Technology to Enable OTT Applications in Connected Devices for Panasonic Semiconductor
Sep 9, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that Panasonic Semiconductor (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752) has selected Bluestreak's MachBlue platform to power the company's new over-the-top (OTT) video solution.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, Panasonic, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Streaming
Bluestreak Technology Enables Video Everywhere™ at IBC Expo 2011
Aug 16, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that the company will demonstrate a variety of new Video Everywhere™ services at the IBC Expo 2011 conference and exhibition in Amsterdam, September 9th-13th.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, IBC2022, Middleware, Streaming
Bouygues Telecom Brings the Internet to TV Through Extended Partnership with Bluestreak Technology
Apr 12, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that French network operator Bouygues Telecom has expanded their partnership with Bluestreak Technology to deliver Internet services to Bouygues Telecom's Bbox IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, Bouygues Telecom, France, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
SoftAtHome Chooses Bluestreak Technology to Help Television Operators Deploy Digital Home Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that its MachBlue™ Classic Flash®-based platform was selected by SoftAtHome. The first company to deploy the joint solution is Etisalat, the Middle East's leading and largest telecoms group.
News categories: Bluestreak, SoftAtHome, Etisalat, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Smart Home, UAE, Video Exchange
Bluestreak Technology and Amino Team to Deliver Interactive Television Solutions to IPTV and Cable Operators
Nov 9, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) have announced from TelcoTV 2010 that they have partnered to provide new interactive television solutions to IPTV and to cable operators.
News categories: Bluestreak, Amino, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Irdeto Partners with Bluestreak Technology, APRICO Solutions and Axel Springer at IBC 2010 to Demonstrate a New Interactive Social TV Experience
Sep 10, 2010 – At IBC 2010, Irdeto (JSE: NPN) will partner with Bluestreak Technology, APRICO Solutions and Axel Springer Digital TV Guide to demonstrate a new interactive Social TV experience that unites televisions with connected devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Bluestreak, APRICO, Axel Springer, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Portable, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Social TV
Kaonmedia Selects Bluestreak Technology to Deliver New Flash®-based User Interface on Latest STBs
Sep 10, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that Kaonmedia (KOSDAQ: 078890) has selected Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue™ CLASSIC platform to power the next generation Flash-based user interface for the company's KIP series set-top boxes.
News categories: Bluestreak, KAON, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box
Bluestreak Technology Launches First Integrated Flash and HTML5 Application Platform, MachBlue XT
Sep 9, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology has announced the launch of MachBlue XT. MachBlue XT unites the top presentation technologies, including Flash and HTML5, into a single open platform for delivering rich media experiences.
News categories: Bluestreak, Blu-ray, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022