Digital TV News: Bluestreak
aioTV and Bluestreak Enable Online Video for Millions of Connected TVs and Devices
Jan 10, 2012 – aioTV has announced that Bluestreak Technology will offer the aioTV service on Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue XT platform making it easy for consumers to discover, experience and share online video on their televisions and other connected devices.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, aioTV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Bluestreak Technology to Enable OTT Applications in Connected Devices for Panasonic Semiconductor
Sep 9, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that Panasonic Semiconductor (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752) has selected Bluestreak's MachBlue platform to power the company's new over-the-top (OTT) video solution.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, Panasonic, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Streaming
Bluestreak Technology Enables Video Everywhere™ at IBC Expo 2011
Aug 16, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that the company will demonstrate a variety of new Video Everywhere™ services at the IBC Expo 2011 conference and exhibition in Amsterdam, September 9th-13th.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, IBC2022, Middleware, Streaming
Bouygues Telecom Brings the Internet to TV Through Extended Partnership with Bluestreak Technology
Apr 12, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that French network operator Bouygues Telecom has expanded their partnership with Bluestreak Technology to deliver Internet services to Bouygues Telecom's Bbox IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, Bouygues Telecom, France, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
SoftAtHome Chooses Bluestreak Technology to Help Television Operators Deploy Digital Home Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that its MachBlue™ Classic Flash®-based platform was selected by SoftAtHome. The first company to deploy the joint solution is Etisalat, the Middle East's leading and largest telecoms group.
News categories: Bluestreak, SoftAtHome, Etisalat, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Smart Home, UAE, Video Exchange
Bluestreak Technology and Amino Team to Deliver Interactive Television Solutions to IPTV and Cable Operators
Nov 9, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) have announced from TelcoTV 2010 that they have partnered to provide new interactive television solutions to IPTV and to cable operators.
News categories: Bluestreak, Amino, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Irdeto Partners with Bluestreak Technology, APRICO Solutions and Axel Springer at IBC 2010 to Demonstrate a New Interactive Social TV Experience
Sep 10, 2010 – At IBC 2010, Irdeto (JSE: NPN) will partner with Bluestreak Technology, APRICO Solutions and Axel Springer Digital TV Guide to demonstrate a new interactive Social TV experience that unites televisions with connected devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Bluestreak, APRICO, Axel Springer, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Portable, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Social TV
Kaonmedia Selects Bluestreak Technology to Deliver New Flash®-based User Interface on Latest STBs
Sep 10, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that Kaonmedia (KOSDAQ: 078890) has selected Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue™ CLASSIC platform to power the next generation Flash-based user interface for the company's KIP series set-top boxes.
News categories: Bluestreak, KAON, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box
Bluestreak Technology Launches First Integrated Flash and HTML5 Application Platform, MachBlue XT
Sep 9, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology has announced the launch of MachBlue XT. MachBlue XT unites the top presentation technologies, including Flash and HTML5, into a single open platform for delivering rich media experiences.
News categories: Bluestreak, Blu-ray, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader