Digital TV News: Bold MSS
Bold MSS launches Android TV app for cable TV operators
Apr 21, 2021 – BOLD MSS has announced that it now offers an app that will run on any Android TV set-top box or TV, allowing operators to distribute their own custom devices based on the Google platform.
News categories: BOLD MSS, Android TV, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
Aug 4, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Grupo Express has selected NAGRA to enable NOW Express, a multiscreen OTT streaming service for its set-top box and mobile customers in Argentina.
News categories: NAGRA, Grupo Express, Bold MSS, Xavier Fustagueras, Gabriel Forenza, Ariel Droyeski, Argentina, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
Sep 13, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Montecable has deployed NAGRA's cloud-based Conax GO Live solution to enable new features for its pay-TV service in Uruguay, including Android TV support and video-on-demand (VOD).
News categories: NAGRA, Montecable, BOLD MSS, Tom Wirth, Federico Carballal, Ariel Droyeski, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
Conax delivers Montecable OTT service in Uruguay
Mar 29, 2018 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced the deployment of its Conax GO Live secure OTT multiscreen solution at Montecable in Uruguay. Conax enables the Montecable MC GO Live service by pre-integrating partner technology with Conax Contego security to create an end-to-end OTT solution.
News categories: Conax, Montecable, Pierre Roy, Fabiana Orlotti, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
Conax secures CableVideo and Colsecor in Argentina
Sep 19, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced two new wins in Argentina. Regional pay-TV operators CableVideo and Colsecor have all selected technology and services from Conax and regional partner, BOLD MSS, to drive expansion in Pay TV and multi-DRM content offerings.
News categories: Conax, BOLD MSS, Colsecor, CableVideo, Jose Alcacer-Mackinlay, Ricardo Lima, Argentina, Content Protection, Digital TV
Cubiware and BOLD MSS collaborate to bring TeleRed hybrid TV to Buenos Aires
Sep 10, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a collaboration with TeleRed and BOLD MSS to bring TV with IPVOD to the people of Buenos Aires. The hybrid service will provide TeleRed customers with a wide array of content.
News categories: Cubiware, TeleRed, BOLD MSS, Maciej Grzonkowski, Angel Padula, Ariel Droyeski, Argentina, Digital TV, Middleware
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Argentina’s Supercanal chooses Conax-secured end-to-end solution
Sep 1, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that it has entered a contract with Supercanal, Argentina’s 3rd largest cable TV operator, to roll out an end-to-end platform based on the Conax Contego security hub and led by integrator BOLD MSS.
News categories: Conax, Supercanal, BOLD MSS, Rohit Mehra, Daniel Vega, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC
Montecable and Nuevo Siglo roll out VOD in Uruguay with Conax
Jun 24, 2013 – Conax has announced that Uruguay pay-TV operators Montecable and Nuevo Siglo are deploying content security solution Conax Contego Unite™ and Conax Secure Clients to enable the addition of OTT multiscreen, multi-network video and content consumption services.
News categories: Conax, Montecable, Nuevo Siglo, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Baltimore
- Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
- ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud