Digital TV News: Delphi
Microtune's New Automotive TV Tuner Deployed in Delphi's Factory-Installed Car TV Entertainment Systems
Mar 23, 2009 – Microtune® (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that Delphi is deploying Microtune's new MT2067 tuner in the TV receiver system of its factory-installed front and rear seat entertainment systems targeted for Europe and Japan.
News categories: Microtune, Delphi, Europe, In-Car, Japan, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
World's First Integrated Satellite-Terrestrial Network Delivering Mobile Video with Interactive Services Showcased at International Consumer Electronics Show
Jan 6, 2009 – ICO Global (NASDAQ:ICOG) and Alcatel-Lucent (Paris and NYSE:ALU) will be demonstrating the world's first fully integrated satellite-terrestrial network being used to deliver mobile video and interactive two-way communications during CES.
News categories: ICO Global, Alcatel-Lucent, CES2022, Mobile
DiBcom Has Shipped Ten Million Mobile TV Components
May 6, 2008 – DiBcom has reached a decisive milestone in the emerging Digital Mobile TV market having delivered over 10 million components to different segments of the market.
News categories: DiBcom, Digital TV, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
ICO Teams with Delphi to Develop Next-Generation Mobile Video Devices
Apr 17, 2008 – ICO Global Communications (Holdings) Limited (NASDAQ: ICOG) has announced that it has entered into a contract with Delphi Corp. (PINKSHEETS: DPHIQ) to develop advanced DVB-SH user terminals for its ICO mim™ mobile interactive media service.
News categories: ICO Global, Delphi, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, North America, Satellite, USA
Microtune Surpasses 50 Millionth Tuner Chip Shipped
Feb 6, 2007 – Microtune (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that it has surpassed the significant milestone of shipping more than fifty-million MicroTuner™ chips.
News categories: Microtune, Digital TV, MWC21, Semiconductor
Delphi's TV Reception System Chosen in Europe
Jan 9, 2007 – Delphi's Fuba™ TV reception has been selected by BMW for future car-models, Delphi (OTC: DPHIQ) has announced at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: Delphi Corporation, CES2022, Digital TV, In-Car, Terrestrial
Delphi and DiBcom collaborate to develop automotive ISDB-T receiver
Jan 8, 2007 – Delphi Corporation and DiBcom have announced they are working on a joint development program. Delphi intends to use the new DIB8000 COFDM demodulator chip for ISDB-T application to support OEM vehicle programs in Japan.
News categories: DiBcom, Delphi Corporation, CES2022, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria