Digital TV News: Deltatre
Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
Apr 1, 2020 – Deltatre has launched its mtribes, a SaaS-based tool that enables media operators running a multi-platform digital or OTT service to identify user groups and their behaviors, create personalized user experiences, and measure the results.
News categories: Deltatre, Ron Downey, Giampiero Rinaudo, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
Nov 21, 2019 – Deltatre has powered the launch of streaming service BritBox. BritBox chose Deltatre as its front-end and design partner, utilising 'AXIS', the company’s targeted UX management platform, to power the front-end of its streaming service.
News categories: Deltatre, BritBox, Ron Downey, Lee Marshall, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, UK, UX
BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
Oct 11, 2019 – ITV has announced that Deltatre has provided Britbox's user experience based on its targeted UX management platform, AXIS, and has designed BritBox’s suite of multi-platform applications across web, mobile and connected TVs.
News categories: BritBox, Reemah Sakaan, Apps, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, UK, UX
Deltatre releases report on sports streaming
Apr 17, 2019 – Deltatre has unveiled an analysis of the economics of OTT sport. The report reveals that sports operators worldwide are now spending 15% of their total budgets on OTT, meaning that by 2021 more than $6.8 billion will be invested in the OTT tech stack in North America alone.
News categories: Deltatre, Giampiero Rinaudo, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Massive Interactive to be acquired by Deltatre
Nov 8, 2018 – Massive Interactive (OTCBB:HUGE) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Deltatre. Deltatre will acquire Massive and its subsidiaries in a cash transaction valued at approximately USD $92 million.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Deltatre, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Microsoft Announces Media Services Platform and Architectural Guidance for the Cloud
Apr 16, 2012 – At NAB 2012, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) announced new media services and guidance to enable content providers and customers to realize the power of cloud computing.
News categories: Microsoft, Azure Media Services, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020