Digital TV News: Deltatre
Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
Apr 1, 2020 – Deltatre has launched its mtribes, a SaaS-based tool that enables media operators running a multi-platform digital or OTT service to identify user groups and their behaviors, create personalized user experiences, and measure the results.
News categories: Deltatre, Ron Downey, Giampiero Rinaudo, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
Nov 21, 2019 – Deltatre has powered the launch of streaming service BritBox. BritBox chose Deltatre as its front-end and design partner, utilising 'AXIS', the company’s targeted UX management platform, to power the front-end of its streaming service.
News categories: Deltatre, BritBox, Ron Downey, Lee Marshall, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, UK, UX
BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
Oct 11, 2019 – ITV has announced that Deltatre has provided Britbox's user experience based on its targeted UX management platform, AXIS, and has designed BritBox’s suite of multi-platform applications across web, mobile and connected TVs.
News categories: BritBox, Reemah Sakaan, Apps, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, UK, UX
Deltatre releases report on sports streaming
Apr 17, 2019 – Deltatre has unveiled an analysis of the economics of OTT sport. The report reveals that sports operators worldwide are now spending 15% of their total budgets on OTT, meaning that by 2021 more than $6.8 billion will be invested in the OTT tech stack in North America alone.
News categories: Deltatre, Giampiero Rinaudo, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Massive Interactive to be acquired by Deltatre
Nov 8, 2018 – Massive Interactive (OTCBB:HUGE) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Deltatre. Deltatre will acquire Massive and its subsidiaries in a cash transaction valued at approximately USD $92 million.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Deltatre, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Microsoft Announces Media Services Platform and Architectural Guidance for the Cloud
Apr 16, 2012 – At NAB 2012, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) announced new media services and guidance to enable content providers and customers to realize the power of cloud computing.
News categories: Microsoft, Azure Media Services, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers