Digital TV News: Encompass Digital Media
Encompass to provide CloudVOD to Scripps Networks International
Jul 19, 2017 – Encompass Digital Media has announced that Scripps Networks International has selected Encompass CloudVOD, a cloud-based video-on-demand service, as its exclusive solution for delivering VOD content to the EMEA region.
News categories: Encompass Digital Media, Scripps Networks, Microsoft Azure, Marc Bruce, Mark Hale, Nagu Rangan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East
Encompass to provide VOD services for Sony Pictures Television
Apr 20, 2017 – Encompass Digital Media has announced that Sony Pictures Television Networks has selected its CloudVOD platform and geographically diverse Digital Network Operations Centers (DNOC) to distribute VOD assets for Sony's U.S. channels.
News categories: Encompass, Sony Pictures Television, Chris Walters, Bob Billeci, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Cisco collaborates with Sky to launch OnPrime TV
Mar 14, 2017 – Consumers in the UK, Italy and Germany can now access foreign language film, TV and news channels in one place via OnPrime TV, an app-based streaming service developed by Cisco in collaboration with Sky, and supported by Encompass Digital Media.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Encompass Digital Media, Rajeev Raman, Emma Lloyd, Apps, Content Distribution, Germany, Italy, Mobile, Streaming, UK
Encompass and Fastly partner to deliver an end-to-end OTT platform
Jan 17, 2017 – Encompass Digital Media has announced a partnership with Fastly. Under the agreement, Encompass will incorporate Fastly’s media and streaming video delivery capabilities into its end-to-end OTT solution.
News categories: Encompass Digital Media, Fastly, Chris Walters, Sean Leach, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader