Digital TV News: Encompass Digital Media
Encompass to provide CloudVOD to Scripps Networks International
Jul 19, 2017 – Encompass Digital Media has announced that Scripps Networks International has selected Encompass CloudVOD, a cloud-based video-on-demand service, as its exclusive solution for delivering VOD content to the EMEA region.
News categories: Encompass Digital Media, Scripps Networks, Microsoft Azure, Marc Bruce, Mark Hale, Nagu Rangan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East
Encompass to provide VOD services for Sony Pictures Television
Apr 20, 2017 – Encompass Digital Media has announced that Sony Pictures Television Networks has selected its CloudVOD platform and geographically diverse Digital Network Operations Centers (DNOC) to distribute VOD assets for Sony's U.S. channels.
News categories: Encompass, Sony Pictures Television, Chris Walters, Bob Billeci, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Cisco collaborates with Sky to launch OnPrime TV
Mar 14, 2017 – Consumers in the UK, Italy and Germany can now access foreign language film, TV and news channels in one place via OnPrime TV, an app-based streaming service developed by Cisco in collaboration with Sky, and supported by Encompass Digital Media.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Encompass Digital Media, Rajeev Raman, Emma Lloyd, Apps, Content Distribution, Germany, Italy, Mobile, OTT, UK
Encompass and Fastly partner to deliver an end-to-end OTT platform
Jan 17, 2017 – Encompass Digital Media has announced a partnership with Fastly. Under the agreement, Encompass will incorporate Fastly’s media and streaming video delivery capabilities into its end-to-end OTT solution.
News categories: Encompass Digital Media, Fastly, Chris Walters, Sean Leach, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Proximus selects Velocix CDN to scale Pickx
- JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
- Magnite finds 91% of TV viewers in LatAm watch streaming TV weekly
- Broadpeak CDN selection tool available in AWS Marketplace
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
- Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
- 75% of TVs sold in Germany in Q1 were UHD capable
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026