Digital TV News: Evergent
Synamedia expands Synamedia Go cloud video suite
Apr 25, 2022 – Synamedia has announced the launch of its complete Synamedia Go cloud video suite. Synamedia Go offers video service providers everything they need to launch a streaming service as well as the ability to customize it to increase value.
News categories: Synamedia, Nick Thexton, Tom Morrod, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
aha 2.0 streaming service launches globally with Firstlight Media
Nov 16, 2021 – The aha streaming service is using Firstlight Media's end-to-end cloud-native OTT platform as the technology foundation to power its next phases of growth in India and beyond, the two companies have announced.
News categories: Firstlight Media, aha, Andre Christensen, Allu Bobby, Ajit Thakur, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Evergent subscription management for Astro's sooka OTT service
Sep 8, 2021 – Evergent has announced that Astro will use its customer management and monetization tools to support registration and subscription management for its new streaming service, sooka.
News categories: Evergent, Astro, sooka, Vijay Sajja, Euan Smith, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming
Etisalat launches SwitchTV OTT service with Synamedia
Jul 21, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that Etisalat has launched SwitchTV, a direct-to-consumer (D2C) service based on Synamedia's Infinite cloud TV platform and its end-to-end video network portfolio.
News categories: Synamedia, Evergent, Etisalat, Yves Padrines, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UAE
E-Vision selects Synamedia for MENA multi-tenant OTT service
Jan 7, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that E-Vision has selected its Infinite platform for a multi-country, multi-tenant OTT service. The platform is already live in Egypt and will launch soon in Saudi Arabia. Additional markets will follow in due course.
News categories: Synamedia, E-Vision, Yves Padrines, Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CES2022, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Egypt, Middle-East, Saudi Arabia, Streaming, UX
MediaKind launches technology alliance at IBC 2019
Sep 12, 2019 – At IBC2019, MediaKind is launching the MediaKind Universe Alliance - a partnership program which gives content providers, service providers, and operators access to solutions that combine technologies and services from MediaKind with partners in Cloud and other offerings.
News categories: MediaKind, Raul Aldrey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
Jun 17, 2019 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has published its annual Asia OTT TV market study. The study polled 9,000 participants across the following nine countries: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
News categories: Brightcove, YouGov, Greg Armshaw, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Evergent and Synamedia partner to power and monetize video experience
May 21, 2019 – Evergent and Synamedia have announced a partnership for end-to-end video monetization and delivery. The Evergent Revenue and Customer Management platform is now integrated with Synamedia’s Infinite platform to help their joint customers.
News categories: Synamedia, Evergent, Jean-Marc Racine, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Brightcove and Evergent provide TV-everywhere integration for BBC Player
Sep 14, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) and Evergent have announced their engagement with BBC Studios, enabling the company to seamlessly integrate and authenticate its BBC Player products with telecommunications providers globally.
News categories: Brightcove, Evergent, BBC Studios, Mark Blair, Vijay Sajja, Shad Hashmi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report