Digital TV News: HDR10+ Technologies
Harmonic adds HDR10+ support to its cloud streaming platform
Apr 21, 2022 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has added support for HDR10+ technology to its VOS 360 cloud streaming platform and XOS software-based advanced media processing solution. The first trial of HDR10+ on VOS360 is underway with Evoca.
News categories: Harmonic, Evoca, HDR10+ Technologies, Shahar Bar, Michael Chase, Bill Mandel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Samsung to offer screens with HDR10+ GAMING support
Dec 23, 2021 – Select 2022 4K and 8K TVs and gaming monitors from Samsung will support the new HDR10+ GAMING standard. HDR10+ GAMING gives developers the tools they need to provide gamers with a consistent HDR gaming experience without the need for manual calibration.
News categories: Samsung, NVIDIA, Seokwoo Yong, Vijay Sharma, Todd Hollenshead, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
HDR10+ reveals further content, distribution and device partners
Apr 21, 2021 – HDR10+ Technologies has revealed additional HDR10+ adopters. HDR10+ is now available from over 100 different companies offering advantages in everything from professional content creation to consumer electronics.
News categories: HDR10+ Technologies, Matt Frost, Mark Ely, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
HDR10+ Technologies announces HDR10+ ADAPTIVE
Jan 5, 2021 – HDR10+ Technologies has announced the specifications for a new feature called HDR10+ ADAPTIVE, designed to optimize HDR10+ content for a more consistent viewing experience in various environments.
News categories: HDR10+ Technologies, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
HDR10+ Technologies welcomes first adopters of HDR10+ technology
Aug 29, 2018 – HDR10+ Technologies has announced the first certified products and first adopters for the HDR10+ license program. Panasonic and Samsung are also among the first to announce firmware has been deployed to select 2018 television models enabling support of HDR10+ for consumers.
News categories: HDR10+, Danny Kaye, Toshiharu Tsutsui, Bill Mandel, Denver Mishima, Park Yongbum, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Panasonic new OLED TVs support HDR10+ dynamic metadata
Jan 8, 2018 – Panasonic has announced its 2018 line up of OLED televisions. The four new models will be the first OLED screens available in 2018 which support HDR10+ dynamic metadata technology and are able to stream the Amazon Prime Video HDR10+ catalogue.
News categories: Panasonic, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
20th Century Fox, Panasonic and Samsung announce updates to HDR10+
Jan 5, 2018 – 20th Century Fox, Panasonic and Samsung have announced updates to the associated certification and logo program for the open, royalty-free dynamic metadata platform for High Dynamic Range (HDR), called HDR10+ which they announced last year at IFA.
News categories: Samsung, Panasonic, 20th Century Fox, Jongsuk Chu, Toshiharu Tsutsui, Danny Kaye, Jim Wuthrich, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Licensing, Patent, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126