Digital TV News: Hirschmann
VOXXHirschmann to bring Slingplayer in-vehicle
Nov 11, 2014 – VOXXHirschmann has formed a partnership with Sling Media (NASDAQ: SATS) that allows VOXXHirschmann to integrate a customized vehicle specific version of the Slingplayer app into its rear-seat entertainment and vehicle connectivity products.
News categories: Sling Media, VOXX International, Michael Hawkey, Pat Lavelle, Apps, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, North America, Placeshifting
Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
Dec 16, 2013 – Siano has announced the launch of a new receiver chip designed exclusively for automotive and mobile consumer electronics applications. The SMS4470 combines an RF tuner with a channel decoding processor, optimized for automotive and mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, Morris Chiao, Thomas Adam, Digital TV, DVB-T2, ICs, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Brings ATSC Broadcast Reception One Step Closer to Cars & Mobile Devices
Nov 21, 2011 – Legend Silicon has announced SuperTV™ technology critical to solving diversity and mobile reception issues inherent in the U.S. legacy Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) Digital Terrestrial Broadcast (Free-to-Air) market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, ATSC 3, Digital TV, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial
Leading Automotive Manufacturer Equips New Car Models with Hirschmann Digital TV Reception Systems Powered by Siano
Aug 8, 2011 – Hirschmann Car Communication (HCC) and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced that a leading German automobile manufacturer has started distribution of a few car models equipped with HCC's latest automotive digital TV reception system, powered by Siano receiver chips.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Hirschmann, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Wipro Delivers Middleware for In-Car TV Tuner to Hirschmann Car Communication
Dec 15, 2008 – Wipro Technologies (NYSE:WIT) has announced that it has delivered its ISDB-T stack to Hirschmann Car Communication. The stack is to be used for developing In-Car TV solutions for Hirschmann's Tier-1 car customers targeting the Japanese market.
News categories: Wipro, Hirschmann Car Communication, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Introduces Diversity Demodulator to Dramatically Improve Reception of Weak and Noisy Television Signals in China
Sep 16, 2008 – Legend Silicon has introduced the LGS-8G78, a demodulator designed, by employing diversity, to significantly improve reception of the digital terrestrial television broadcast (DTTB) signals defined by China's GB20600-2006 standard.
News categories: Legend Silicon, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, In-Car, Semiconductor
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December