Digital TV News: INSIDE Secure
Waoo takes TV Authentication and Analytics to the Cloud with Verimatrix
Apr 15, 2020 – Waoo has selected content security and analytics from Verimatrix (Paris: VMX). The lower capital investment and faster time-to-market of the SaaS services will provide Waoo with competitive advantage in the Danish market.
News categories: Verimatrix, Waoo, Asaf Ashkenazi, Ole Ørndrup, Big Data, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV
Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
Apr 6, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced a partnership with Akamai to offer server-side watermarking. With the Verimatrix integration, Akamai customers can ensure that their premium video content stays protected.
News categories: Verimatrix, Akamai, Asaf Ashkenazi, Amit Kasturia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
Apr 1, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has officially introduced Verimatrix Embedded DRM which offers point-to-point protection to address the gaps that occur when video content is delivered beyond TV, computer or mobile device connections.
News categories: Verimatrix, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
Mar 24, 2020 – Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) has integrated components of its content protection with Broadcom’s Android TV platform to speed time-to-market for video service providers looking to launch Android TV streaming, including 4K/UHD services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadcom, Asaf Ashkenazi, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
Feb 25, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Mola.tv, one of Indonesia’s largest OTT services, is secured by the Verimatrix Multi-DRM solution. Hosted via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, with a SaaS model, Verimatrix Multi-DRM protects live and VOD content streamed by Mola.tv.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mola.tv, Asaf Ashkenazi, Argi Karunia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, OTT
TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
Feb 24, 2020 – Verimatrix, (Paris:VMX) has announced that Albania’s largest IPTV and OTT service provider TiBO has deployed Verimatrix Multi-DRM via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud to protect premium content that extends beyond traditional television.
News categories: Verimatrix, TiBO, Asaf Ashkenazi, Adnand Mahmuti, Albania, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, TV Everywhere
Verimatrix to sell Inside Secure silicon IP unit to Rambus
Sep 4, 2019 – Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) has announced that it has entered into an exclusivity agreement to sell its Silicon IP and Secure Protocols business unit to Rambus (NASDAQ: RMBS) for a transaction consideration of $65 million in cash.
News categories: Verimatrix, Rambus, Amedeo D'Angelo, Luc Seraphin, Content Protection, Digital TV, MnA, Silicon IP, Worldwide
ALBtelecom selects Verimatrix VCAS DRM
Apr 8, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: INSD) has announced that Albanian operator ALBtelecom has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) Broadcast Hybrid solution to provide digital rights management (DRM) for IPTV and OTT service delivery.
News categories: Verimatrix, ALBtelecom, Steve Oetegenn, Skender Koltraka, Albania, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, NABShow, OTT
Verimatrix VCAS Ultra integrated with AWS for secure live video
Apr 6, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: INSD) has announced API integration between its Verimatrix VCAS Ultra and AWS Elemental MediaConnect. The API integration provides CA and rights management applied between the content ingest and distribution workflows to video service providers.
News categories: Verimatrix, AWS Elemental, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Worldwide
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5