Digital TV News: Infomir
Beenius and Infomir team up to offer Android STBs
May 10, 2017 – Beenius and Infomir have teamed up to deliver a set of set-top boxes specifically designed to meet the demand from cable providers and telco operators for Android technology.
News categories: Beenius, Infomir, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Infomir and MathEmbedded to collaborate on STB UX design
Mar 3, 2017 – Infomir and MathEmbedded have announce the beginning of a project to port Frog by Wyplay to set-top boxes developed and manufactured by Infomir. MathEmbedded will help Infomir create the user experience for its STBs.
News categories: Infomir, MathEmbedded, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
VertaMedia video advertisers get access to Infomir STB middleware
Nov 15, 2016 – VertaMedia has announced a partnership with Infomir to provide video advertisers with access to over-the-top (OTT) and internet protocol television (IPTV) connected devices and services.
News categories: Infomir, VertaMedia, Alexander Sazhyienko, Alex Bornyakov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STK TV-SAT 364 selects Ekioh SVG UI Engine
Apr 25, 2016 – STK TV-SAT 364 has started to roll out an IPTV service in Poland using its RevoTV platform and Ekioh’s SVG UI Engine. The service uses set top boxes from Arris, Albis and Infomir.
News categories: Ekioh, TV-SAT 364, RevoTV, Stephen Reeder, Piotr Okupski, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
4K STB market to be worth $3.65 billion by 2024
Apr 25, 2016 – The global 4K Set Top Box (STB) market size is expected to reach USD 3.65 billion by 2024, according to Grand View Research. IPTV UHD STBs are anticipated to witness significant growth over the next eight years.
News categories: Grand View Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Infomir partners with TVbeat for real-time TV audience measurement
Apr 16, 2015 – TVbeat has announced a partnership with Infomir. By partnering with TVbeat, Infomir will be able to increase their customer satisfaction through personalized and targeted content delivery, offering consumers more relevant content.
News categories: TVbeat, Infomir, Raivo Rosts, Alexander Sazhyienko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
IPNET launches IPTV in Ukraine
Aug 15, 2010 – IPNET, the leading operator of telecommunication services in Kiev, has launched an IPTV offering to its subscribers. The service consists of 120 channels. IPNET uses MAG200 set-top boxes from local supplier Infomir.
News categories: IPNET, Infomir, IPTV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update