Digital TV News: Infomir
Beenius and Infomir team up to offer Android STBs
May 10, 2017 – Beenius and Infomir have teamed up to deliver a set of set-top boxes specifically designed to meet the demand from cable providers and telco operators for Android technology.
News categories: Beenius, Infomir, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Infomir and MathEmbedded to collaborate on STB UX design
Mar 3, 2017 – Infomir and MathEmbedded have announce the beginning of a project to port Frog by Wyplay to set-top boxes developed and manufactured by Infomir. MathEmbedded will help Infomir create the user experience for its STBs.
News categories: Infomir, MathEmbedded, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
VertaMedia video advertisers get access to Infomir STB middleware
Nov 15, 2016 – VertaMedia has announced a partnership with Infomir to provide video advertisers with access to over-the-top (OTT) and internet protocol television (IPTV) connected devices and services.
News categories: Infomir, VertaMedia, Alexander Sazhyienko, Alex Bornyakov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STK TV-SAT 364 selects Ekioh SVG UI Engine
Apr 25, 2016 – STK TV-SAT 364 has started to roll out an IPTV service in Poland using its RevoTV platform and Ekioh’s SVG UI Engine. The service uses set top boxes from Arris, Albis and Infomir.
News categories: Ekioh, TV-SAT 364, RevoTV, Stephen Reeder, Piotr Okupski, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
4K STB market to be worth $3.65 billion by 2024
Apr 25, 2016 – The global 4K Set Top Box (STB) market size is expected to reach USD 3.65 billion by 2024, according to Grand View Research. IPTV UHD STBs are anticipated to witness significant growth over the next eight years.
News categories: Grand View Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Infomir partners with TVbeat for real-time TV audience measurement
Apr 16, 2015 – TVbeat has announced a partnership with Infomir. By partnering with TVbeat, Infomir will be able to increase their customer satisfaction through personalized and targeted content delivery, offering consumers more relevant content.
News categories: TVbeat, Infomir, Raivo Rosts, Alexander Sazhyienko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
IPNET launches IPTV in Ukraine
Aug 15, 2010 – IPNET, the leading operator of telecommunication services in Kiev, has launched an IPTV offering to its subscribers. The service consists of 120 channels. IPNET uses MAG200 set-top boxes from local supplier Infomir.
News categories: IPNET, Infomir, IPTV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia