Digital TV News: Innovative Systems
Sierra Nevada Communications selects Innovative Systems' middleware
Feb 27, 2020 – Sierra Nevada Communications is in the process of converting its legacy cable TV systems to video middleware provided by Innovative Systems. The company plans to migrate from its analog platform to provide an improved experience for their customers.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Sierra Nevada Communications, Jacob Lopes, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Telenor deploys pay TV system from ADB
Sep 13, 2019 – ADB has announced that Telenor has started to deploy ADB’s graphyne2 pay TV system to all subscribers connected to Telenor’s Cable and IP network. graphyne includes an ADB-designed Service Delivery Platform as well as client software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Rolf Seibl, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Norway, Set Top Box, UX
CANAL+ Poland selects ADB UHD satellite solution
Sep 12, 2019 – ADB has announced that CANAL+ Platform has selected its UHD satellite solution to provide subscribers with advanced TV services in 4K. The solution provides features like multiple recordings, fast channel change and access to multi VOD libraries.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CANAL+ Platform, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Indiana's ETC upgrades IPTV with Innovative Systems
Sep 17, 2018 – Serving ten counties in Southeastern Indiana, Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation (ETC) has chosen Innovative Systems as their new IPTV middleware vendor.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Enhanced Telecommunications Corp, Scott Ruwe, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
St. John Telco using IPTV middleware from Innovative Systems
Aug 2, 2018 – Covering a 250 square mile area of Washington state south of Spokane, St. John Telco is replacing their Cable TV system with IPTV using the Innovative Systems IPTV Middleware for the customer experience.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Eric Trump, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
SmartLabs to supply UHD STBs to the USA
Oct 24, 2017 – SmartLabs has announced that it will deliver to Innovative Systems its SML-5112W STBs with RDK support. The two companies have worked closely together to develop a device to address the evolving needs of US service providers.
News categories: SmartLabs, Innovative Systems, Mikhail Grachev, Digital TV, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box, USA
G-Tel switches to Innovative Systems IPTV middleware service
Oct 5, 2017 – As G-Tel presses forward with its fiber expansion into new areas of the Hudson River Valley of New York, the decision has been made to switch to the Innovative Systems IPTV Middleware service.
News categories: Innovative Systems, G-Tel, Jason Shelton, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
NY telco DTC adopts Innovative Systems' IPTV Middleware
Aug 9, 2017 – DTC General Manager Jason Miller stated that while their IPTV video service may not be the cheapest, they wanted it to be the best, and for that reason they have converted to the Innovative Systems IPTV Middleware solution.
News categories: Innovative Systems, DTC, Jason Miller, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
MP&W selects Amino for TV hardware
Jul 6, 2017 – Muscatine Power and Water (MP&W) has announced that it has selected Amino to provide IPTV devices to support the Utility’s cable to fiber IPTV migration. Amino will work with middleware provider Innovative Systems on the project.
News categories: Amino, MP&W, Innovative Systems, Mark Evensen, Sal Lo Bianco, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering