Digital TV News: Magnite
rlaxx TV brings in Magnite to support ad strategy in Europe
Nov 3, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has entered into a strategic collaboration with rlaxx TV. As part of the deal, rlaxx TV will utilize Magnite's technology to manage its OTT inventory across CTV and mobile apps.
News categories: Magnite, rlaxx TV, Sam Wilson, Ronny Lutzi, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
Fox chooses Magnite as a sell-side ad platform for OneFOX
Oct 19, 2022 – Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has announced a partnership with Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) to power programmatic campaigns for OneFOX video inventory across the company’s entertainment, sports, streaming and news portfolio.
News categories: Magnite, Fox Corp, Mike Laband, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Pearl TV adds digital monetization capabilities to NEXTGEN TV
Oct 18, 2022 – Pearl TV has announced expanded support for digital video advertising technology in its Web TV platform, RUN3TV, bringing digital advertising capabilities equivalent to the web and connected TV.
News categories: Pearl TV, RUN3TV, Anne Schelle, Robert Folliard, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
Sep 27, 2022 – OpenAP has announced new programmatic interoperability of OpenID, its audience identifier. OpenID audiences can now be distributed for programmatic digital execution via integrations with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr.
News categories: OpenAP, FreeWheel, Magnite, Xandr, Chris LoRusso, Misha Williams, Matt McLeggon, Tom Koch, Esra Bacher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
Jun 23, 2022 – Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) has announced a collaboration with Samsung Ads that will allow marketers in Australia to add Samsung CTV inventory to their programmatic media buy, including Samsung’s FAST service Samsung TV Plus.
News categories: Magnite, Samsung, James Young, Alexander Spurzem, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
Jun 21, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced a deal with LG Ads Solutions under which Magnite will have access to LG Ads' automatic content recognition (ACR) data for planning, activation, measurement and analytics through its supply-side platform (SSP).
News categories: Magnite, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Buckley, Raghu Kodige, Sean Muzzy, Megan Pagliuca, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
DIRECTV Advertising selects Magnite for STB VOD programmatic ad automation
Jun 14, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has been selected to extend programmatic automation to DIRECTV's traditional TV inventory. The initial launch will focus on VOD, with the goal of DIRECTV enabling additional linear inventory programmatically within the next year.
News categories: Magnite, DIRECTV, Matt McLeggon, Matt Jamison, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
LocalBTV adds digital video ad insertion capabilities
Mar 30, 2022 – Didja has announced that its live local broadcast TV platform, LocalBTV, is now delivering programmatically-decisioned dynamic advertising insertion (DAI) and replacement (DAR) to its entire 21-market footprint of US TV DMAs.
News categories: LocalBTV, Didja, Jim Long, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Plex names Magnite as a preferred SSP, SpringServe as primary ad server
Mar 9, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced that Plex has named Magnite as a preferred SSP and SpringServe as their primary ad server. Magnite's built-for-video technology plays an important role in helping Plex grow its ad-supported business.
News categories: Magnite, Plex, SpringServe, Mike Laband, Harold Morgenstern, Chris Signore, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire