Digital TV News: Massive Interactive
BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
Nov 21, 2019 – Deltatre has powered the launch of streaming service BritBox. BritBox chose Deltatre as its front-end and design partner, utilising 'AXIS', the company’s targeted UX management platform, to power the front-end of its streaming service.
News categories: Deltatre, BritBox, Ron Downey, Lee Marshall, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, UK, UX
Massive Interactive to be acquired by Deltatre
Nov 8, 2018 – Massive Interactive (OTCBB:HUGE) has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Deltatre. Deltatre will acquire Massive and its subsidiaries in a cash transaction valued at approximately USD $92 million.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Deltatre, Digital TV, MandA, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
DR to use content delivery and UX platform from Massive
Oct 26, 2018 – DR, Denmark’s national public service broadcaster, has selected Massive Interactive to overhaul its OTT streaming service. The OTT service, called DRTV, has been redesigned from the ground up to refresh its core offering for consumers across the country.
News categories: Massive Interactive, DR, Ron Downey, Kristian Waneck, Denmark, Digital TV, OTT, UX
Kaltura Partners with Massive to launch targeted TV solution
Apr 9, 2018 – Massive and Kaltura have announced a partnership that will help video service providers to quickly and seamlessly deliver tailored video experiences based on the attributes, interests, and habits of each individual viewer.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Kaltura, Max Ramsay, Dr. Shay David, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Massive and Evergent offer MVPDs turnkey OTT via Google Cloud
Apr 6, 2018 – Massive and Evergent, with Google Cloud, have announced a collaboration to create a solution that will enable MVPDs to offer competitive 'a-la-carte' content bundles to their customers.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Evergent, Alex Drosin, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Ten TV app vendors adopt Vewd certification process
Oct 12, 2017 – Vewd has announced that ten of the world’s top TV app vendors will unite in support of the Vewd ecosystem in a bid to unify the fragmented TV app market. The ten app vendors are Accedo, Cisco, Easel TV, Float Left Interactive, Fractal Media, Massive, Tradecast, TV App Agency, Wizitivi, and 24i.
News categories: Vewd, Accedo, TV App Agency, Easel TV, Daniel Nordberg, Michael Lantz, Bruno Pereira, Joe Foster, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, QoE
Paywizard and Massive Interactive use analytics to optimise OTT UI
Aug 31, 2017 – Paywizard has announced a partnership with Massive Interactive. The collaboration will enable operators to use rich data insight and predictive analytics to more effectively target subscribers and tailor the UI at the key ‘Decision Moments’ in the customer journey.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Paywizard, Ron Downey, Bhavesh Vaghela, Digital TV, IBC, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Streaming Video Alliance releases Open Caching Working Group specifications
Jul 20, 2017 – The Streaming Video Alliance has announced the availability of two new technical specification documents from the Open Caching Working Group. In addition, the Open Caching Working Group has introduced a new sub group for Edge Storage, led by Western Digital.
News categories: Streaming Video Alliance, Western Digital, Jason Thibeault, Enosh Levi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Massive Interactive rolls out Deutsche Telekom’s Videoload on Panasonic Smart TVs
Jun 4, 2014 – Massive Interactive (OTCQB: HUGE) has announced that it has rolled out the Deutsche Telekom Videoload service across Panasonic 2014 Smart TVs. Massive was able to deliver this application in under three months from start to finish.
News categories: Massive Interactive, Deutsche Telekom, Panasonic, Gert von Manteuffel, Kieran Bresnan, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Smart TV
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV
- Sony brings BRAVIA CORE film entertainment to BRAVIA XR TVs
- Minerva Networks deploys at Mahaska Communications in Iowa
- LG to withdraw from mobile phone market
- 27% of DTC streaming video services are shared in the U.S.