Digital TV News: Mediamorph
TV Time acquires Mediamorph
Oct 15, 2019 – TV Time has announced the acquisition of Mediamorph. Mediamorph's Content Value Management cloud platform powers the largest entertainment companies. TV Time provides consumer insights around TV and movies to media companies and content creators.
News categories: TV Time, Mediamorph, Richard Rosenblatt, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
TDC selects Mediamorph for its Blockbuster VOD services in the Nordics
Jun 20, 2019 – TDC Group will use Mediamorph’s Content Value Management (CVM) for its BLOCKBUSTER VOD business in the Nordics. The CVM enables TDC to automate its VOD platforms and more effectively capitalize on content contracts, control VOD royalties, and streamline their supply chain.
News categories: Mediamorph, Blockbuster, Rob Gardos, Casper Hald, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
Fincons Group and Mediamorph show combined expertise at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Fincons Group will be showcasing highlights from its successful partnership with Mediamorph, the leading Content Value Management (CVM) cloud platform powering the largest entertainment companies in the world, at NAB 2019.
News categories: Fincons Group, Mediamorph, Francesco Moretti, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
Jan 16, 2019 – Mediamorph has announced that it set a record pace of customer acquisitions in 2018. The momentum reflects the growing need for a platform that orchestrates the 360° process bringing content value from provider to distributor to the connected consumer.
News categories: Mediamorph, Rob Gardos, Content Distribution, Worldwide
Verimatrix offers platform-as-a-service content distribution platform
Sep 11, 2018 – Verimatrix has unveiled Viewthority, a content distribution platform that provides enhanced connectivity between content providers and video service operators. The innovative approach, delivered as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS), streamlines end-to-end workflows and automates video analytics reporting.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mediamorph, Tom Munro, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Mediamorph adds three more customers
Apr 10, 2018 – Mediamorph has announced that it is seeing a growth surge in customer acquisition among digital entertainment platforms. The company’s momentum reflects the industry’s growing demand for a cloud-based Rights, Avails and Performance Management platform.
News categories: Mediamorph, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Altibox deploys Mediamorph content flow platform
Aug 30, 2017 – Altibox has implemented Mediamorph’s cloud-based platform to power the VOD Value Chain for its TV on-demand services (TVOD, EST, and SVOD). Altibox was looking for a solution to manage its storefront content and costs more effectively.
News categories: Mediamorph, Altibox, Rob Gardos, Hans-Bjarne Solheim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway
TELUS selects Mediamorph to streamline programmer fee calculations and processing
Jul 19, 2017 – Mediamorph has been selected to automate contract management and programmer fee calculations while delivering enhanced flexibility and control of packaging models by TELUS.
News categories: Mediamorph, TELUS, Rob Gardos, Blair Miller, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform