Digital TV News: Multimedia Polska
UOKiK gives conditional consent to takeover of Multimedia Polska by Vectra
Jan 20, 2020 – UOKiK, Polands Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, has conditionally approved the takeover of Multimedia Polska of Vectra. Vectra will be obliged to fulfil specific conditions which would reduce a risk to equal competition of entrepreneurs.
News categories: UOKiK, Vectra, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Poland
Liberty Global withdraws application to acquire Multimedia Polska
Mar 23, 2018 – UPC Polska has announced that it has withdrawn its application for regulatory clearance to acquire Multimedia Polska after failing to agree on revised commercial terms with the sellers that take into account current regulatory and market conditions.
News categories: Liberty Global, Multimedia Polska, UPC Polska, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Poland
EU cable industry revenue grows to €23.5 billion in 2016
Dec 4, 2017 – The European cable industry continued to show resiliency and steady growth in 2016, increasing 4 percent from the prior year, to €23.5 billion, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) and Cable Europe.
News categories: IHS Markit, Cable Europe, Maria Rua Aguete, Cable TV, Digital TV, EU, Market Research
Multimedia Polska streamlines content security with ARRIS upgrade
Sep 15, 2017 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has completed a strategic upgrade of content security for Multimedia Polska (MMP), as part of the operator's Video 3 architecture plan – a network upgrade project to streamline video delivery.
News categories: ARRIS International, Multimedia Polska, JP Heron, Bartlomiej Kasinski, Jerzy Zieliński, Content Protection, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box, Streaming
Multimedia Polska deploys OTT and TV Everywhere with Teleste
Sep 5, 2017 – Teleste has revealed that its Ubique video content management platform now powers OTT and TV Everywhere services for the subscribers of Multimedia Polska. Multimedia Polska selected Teleste's Ubique for the two-year project started in 2016.
News categories: Teleste, Ubique, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Poland, Streaming, TV Everywhere
Multimedia Polska chooses ADB Personal TV software platform
Nov 22, 2016 – ADB has announced that Multimedia Polska has chosen ADB's Personal TV software platform to enhance its pay-TV offering. ADB’s Personal TV solution offers a variety of features within an innovative, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
News categories: ADB, Multimedia Polska, Jacek Galik, Bartlomiej Kasinski, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
MultiMedia Polska chooses ContentWise personalized TV
Sep 5, 2016 – ContentWise has been selected by Multimedia Polska to personalize its live TV, VoD, catch-up and OTT services. Multimedia Polska will be able to provide enhanced features such as predictive analytics and algorithmic and social recommendations.
News categories: ContentWise, Multimedia Polska, Paolo Bozzola, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Advertising, Digital TV, Poland, UX
Multimedia Polska selects Teleste next generation TV platform
Jan 11, 2016 – Teleste has announced that it has reached an agreement with Multimedia Polska for a next generation TV content delivery system. Teleste will deliver video processing and Content Delivery Network products and tech
News categories: Teleste, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Multimedia Polska selects Cubiware middleware
Nov 16, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Multimedia Polska for delivery of digital video broadcast via Cubiware-enabled set-top boxes and portal server across Poland.
News categories: Cubiware, Multimedia Polska, Maciej Grzonkowski, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying