Digital TV News: RMI Corp
Samsung Selects RMI Processor for 'LED TV Couple' Product Family
Sep 4, 2009 – RMI Corporations's Au1250® processor has been selected for Samsung's LED TV Couple. The LED TV Couple allows two channels of video to be watched on a primary digital TV as well as on the portable LED TV Couple device simultaneously.
News categories: RMI Corp, Samsung, IFABerlin, Media Player, Portable, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
RMI® Corporation Signs Licensing Agreement for DivX Plus™ HD Certification
Sep 3, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and RMI Corp have announced a licensing agreement for next-generation DivX Plus™ HD Certification. Under the agreement, RMI is granted a license to support DivX Plus HD technology on its Au1200 and Au1300 processors.
News categories: DivX, RMI Corp, Licensing, Media Player, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Nexstreaming and RMI Team up to Deliver CMMB Mobile TV
Jun 4, 2009 – RMI Corporation and Nexstreaming have announced that they have successfully combined and optimized their technologies to enable first-in-class devices supporting mobile TV services over China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (CMMB) network.
News categories: RMI Corp, Nexstreaming, China, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Digital Cube Selects RMI's Au1300 Processor for its Next Generation Platform
Feb 18, 2009 – RMI Corporation has announced that Digital Cube has selected the Alchemy Au1300 Processor for its next generation platform to fuel its Mobile Internet Devices and Portable Media Players with HD video playback and a rich 3D user interface.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, Digital TV, MWC23, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet
RMI Introduces Industry's Most Advanced Processor for Portable Media Applications With Integrated ARM Mali 3D Graphics Acceleration
Jan 8, 2009 – RMI Corporation has introduced its game changing RMI Alchemy™ Au1300™ Processor Family, targeted at consumer devices requiring high CPU performance, low power consumption, and rich media capabilities.
News categories: RMI Corp, CES2023, ICs, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Streaming, Tablet
ThinkNavi Picks RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for ThinkNavi T7 DVB-T Portable Navigation and Mobile TV Media Player
Jun 3, 2008 – RMI Corporation has announced that Thinkware, a leader in the personal and portable navigation industry, has selected the RMI Alchemy™ Au1250™ Processor for its ThinkNavi T7, a DVB-T based Portable Media Player for the European Market.
News categories: RMI Corp, ThinkNavi, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
RMI's Alchemy Processor Selected for iRiver's Newly Announced WinCE 5.0-Based P10 Personal Media Player
Jan 8, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Reigncom (iRiver) has chosen the RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its recently announced iRiver P10 Personal Media Player with Touch-Screen.
News categories: RMI Corp, Reigncom, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet
RMI Launches the Fastest and the Most Power-Optimized Consumer Processor in the Industry for Multifunction Portable Media Players
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ (RMI®) has announced that it is shipping the highest performing and most power-optimized embedded processor in the industry for multifunction portable media players (mPMP™), mobileTV, and personal navigation devices.
News categories: RMI Corp, CES2023, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Digital Cube Selects RMI's 700MHz RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for Its Latest Offerings
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Digital Cube has selected the 700MHz RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its latest offerings - the iStation U43 and the iStation T7.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set