Digital TV News: RMI Corp
Samsung Selects RMI Processor for 'LED TV Couple' Product Family
Sep 4, 2009 – RMI Corporations's Au1250® processor has been selected for Samsung's LED TV Couple. The LED TV Couple allows two channels of video to be watched on a primary digital TV as well as on the portable LED TV Couple device simultaneously.
News categories: RMI Corp, Samsung, IFABerlin, Media Player, Portable, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
RMI® Corporation Signs Licensing Agreement for DivX Plus™ HD Certification
Sep 3, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and RMI Corp have announced a licensing agreement for next-generation DivX Plus™ HD Certification. Under the agreement, RMI is granted a license to support DivX Plus HD technology on its Au1200 and Au1300 processors.
News categories: DivX, RMI Corp, Licensing, Media Player, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Nexstreaming and RMI Team up to Deliver CMMB Mobile TV
Jun 4, 2009 – RMI Corporation and Nexstreaming have announced that they have successfully combined and optimized their technologies to enable first-in-class devices supporting mobile TV services over China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (CMMB) network.
News categories: RMI Corp, Nexstreaming, China, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Digital Cube Selects RMI's Au1300 Processor for its Next Generation Platform
Feb 18, 2009 – RMI Corporation has announced that Digital Cube has selected the Alchemy Au1300 Processor for its next generation platform to fuel its Mobile Internet Devices and Portable Media Players with HD video playback and a rich 3D user interface.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, Digital TV, MWC23, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet
RMI Introduces Industry's Most Advanced Processor for Portable Media Applications With Integrated ARM Mali 3D Graphics Acceleration
Jan 8, 2009 – RMI Corporation has introduced its game changing RMI Alchemy™ Au1300™ Processor Family, targeted at consumer devices requiring high CPU performance, low power consumption, and rich media capabilities.
News categories: RMI Corp, CES2023, ICs, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Streaming, Tablet
ThinkNavi Picks RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for ThinkNavi T7 DVB-T Portable Navigation and Mobile TV Media Player
Jun 3, 2008 – RMI Corporation has announced that Thinkware, a leader in the personal and portable navigation industry, has selected the RMI Alchemy™ Au1250™ Processor for its ThinkNavi T7, a DVB-T based Portable Media Player for the European Market.
News categories: RMI Corp, ThinkNavi, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
RMI's Alchemy Processor Selected for iRiver's Newly Announced WinCE 5.0-Based P10 Personal Media Player
Jan 8, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Reigncom (iRiver) has chosen the RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its recently announced iRiver P10 Personal Media Player with Touch-Screen.
News categories: RMI Corp, Reigncom, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet
RMI Launches the Fastest and the Most Power-Optimized Consumer Processor in the Industry for Multifunction Portable Media Players
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ (RMI®) has announced that it is shipping the highest performing and most power-optimized embedded processor in the industry for multifunction portable media players (mPMP™), mobileTV, and personal navigation devices.
News categories: RMI Corp, CES2023, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Digital Cube Selects RMI's 700MHz RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for Its Latest Offerings
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Digital Cube has selected the 700MHz RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its latest offerings - the iStation U43 and the iStation T7.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server