Digital TV News: RT-RK
Viaccess-Orca selects RT-RK to automate STB testing
Jan 3, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has selected RT-RK for its automated set-top box system. Viaccess-Orca intends to use the equipment to improve its testing process, when validating its partners’ hardware and software set-top box products.
News categories: RT-RK, Viaccess-Orca, Vukota Pekovic, Cédric Hardouin, CES2022, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
HbbTV Association extends contract for HbbTV 2.0.1 Test Suites
Jun 28, 2016 – The HbbTV Association has announced that it has extended its contract with RT-RK for 104 additional test cases to cover the differences between HbbTV 2.0 and HbbTV 2.0.1.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Worldwide
HbbTV 2.0 test suite to be available before the end of the summer
Feb 29, 2016 – The HbbTV Association has announced that it has received all the test material for the first release of a test suite for HbbTV 2.0 implementations.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Klaus Illgner, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
RT-RK to boost DVB-T/T2 performance of Vidmind OTT/DTT STB
Sep 13, 2014 – RT-RK has announced that it has been selected by Vidmind to support its V2 set-top box development and optimize its DVB-T/T2 performance according to ETSI TS 101 154 standards.
News categories: RT-RK, Vidmind, Giora Golan, Dror Kraus, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Worldwide
RT-RK joins the Frog by Wyplay program
Sep 12, 2014 – RT-RK has announced that it has joined the Frog Initiative and has been selected as an engineering scaling partner by Wyplay, creator of software solutions for leading pay-TV operators.
News categories: RT-RK, Wyplay, Jacques Bourgninaud, Nikola Teslić, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia provides Linux-based H.264 STB software for ST's Liege chipsets
Sep 11, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it is offering Linux-based Teatro-3.0 STB software for STMicroelectronics’ Liege family of chipsets (STiH2xx) for connected H.264 STBs, and that it will be giving away a box manufactured by RT-RK for evaluation.
News categories: iWedia, STMicroelectronics, RT-RK, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Nikola Teslić, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
RT-RK provides design services to SmarDTV for high end Media Gateway platform
Jan 8, 2014 – RT-RK has announced that it has been selected by SmarDTV to collaborate on the design of a new SmarDTV Media Gateway platform based on STMicroelectronics’ STiH416 chipset.
News categories: RT-RK, SmarDTV, STMicroelectronics, iWedia, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia to unveil full range of SAT>IP products at IBC 2013
Sep 10, 2013 – iWedia has announced that it has endorsed the SAT>IP initiative and has released a full range of products compliant with this protocol. iWedia has developed an end-to-end solution comprising both a server and a client software.
News categories: iWedia, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Zoran Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
Jul 26, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) has reported results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2011. Revenues for the second quarter of 2011 were $82.9 million, compared to $84.9 million for the previous quarter and $93.4 million for the second quarter of 2010.
News categories: Zoran, DVD, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021