Digital TV News: S3 Group
S3 Group unveils StormTest Warning Center
Aug 26, 2014 – S3 Group has introduced StormTest Warning Center as part of its end-to-end service validation portfolio. Warning Center is a cloud-based video service monitoring and validation platform designed to ensure peak performance of video services on devices across the entire network.
News categories: S3 Group, Irdeto, Freesat, John Maguire, Rory O'Connor, Matthew Huntington, Content Distribution, IBC2022, QoE, UK, Worldwide
NAGRA deploys S3's StormTest test automation platform globally
May 20, 2014 – S3 Group has announced that it has been selected by NAGRA to automate testing of its OpenTV 5 Set-Top Box (STB) middleware and guide solutions deployed with leading pay-TV service providers on a worldwide basis.
News categories: S3 Group, NAGRA, Mervin Zhang, Philip Brennan, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
S3 Group selected by Kabel Deutschland for end-to-end service validation
May 12, 2014 – S3 Group has announced that it has been selected by Kabel Deutschland, Germany's largest cable network operator, to help it scale and validate video services on various consumer premises equipment (CPE).
News categories: S3 Group, Kabel Deutschland, Bernd Hansen, Philip Brennan, Wolfgang Zeller, John Maguire, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Germany, QoE
S3 Group Licenses Comcast Reference Design Kit
Aug 15, 2012 – S3 Group has announced that it has licensed the Comcast Reference Design Kit (RDK) and will now provide its professional services to integrate the RDK onto set-top box (STB) platforms.
News categories: S3 Group, Cable TV, RDK, Set Top Box
S3 Group Helps Operators Deliver on the Promise of Multi-Screen TV
Aug 1, 2012 – S3 Group will be at IBC. Demonstrations will cover the TV platform lifecycle from requirements development through to device screening and will include some of the more recent advances in the StormTest® Development Center.
News categories: S3 Group, IBC2022
Nationz Technologies Selects Mixed-Signal IP from S3 Group for Mobile TV SoC
Nov 21, 2011 – S3 Group has announced that Nationz Technologies has licensed its mixed-signal IP for their Mobile TV SoC. S3 Group delivered a high performance ADC and PLL combination from its portfolio as part of the deal.
News categories: S3 Group, Nationz, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Broadcom and S3 Group Collaborate to Enable Delivery of Digital TV Content to Multiple Devices
Sep 10, 2011 – S3 Group has introduced the result of their collaboration with Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) to deliver digital TV broadcast and services to multiple devices within the home including residential gateways, tablets, laptops and other consumer devices.
News categories: S3 Group, Broadcom, IBC2022, Semiconductor
Idea! Electronic Systems Selects Mixed-Signal IP from S3 Group for Digital TV ASIC
Aug 29, 2011 – S3 Group has announced that Idea! Electronic Systems has licensed its mixed-signal IP for their Digital TV ASIC. Idea! Electronic Systems is an engineering design-house specialized in electronic design for the telecommunication industry.
News categories: S3 Group, Idea! Electronic Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Irdeto Leverages StormTest™ to Enhance Multi-Site Automated Testing Capabilities
Jun 13, 2011 – S3 Group has announced that Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has chosen S3 Group's automated testing solution to support its global footprint. The deployment marks the first enterprise-wide licensing of S3 Group's StormTest Development Center.
News categories: S3 Group, Irdeto, Set Top Box
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform